XBOX 360 GAME PRICE IS A RIP OFF

Anti-Microsoft

"He he he. They are just a ton of them. And they always come out ahead of other platforms!"

You can keep your crappy games anyway. Only the Biggest titles come to Mac based on either the money they will pull in or the fan base. Ghost Recon Advanced will more then likly make it to mac. As well as Battlefield 2. So who needs the mass heard of crap games that are on windows?. Obviously windows gets it first but that doesnt make it better. You want to laugh it up at Mac. How about trying Rainbow Six 3 Raven Shield on Mac vs its Windows counter part. It's taken UBI soft how long to fix the bugs? Ahh thats right it was never truly fixed and made the game and the community nearly unplayable because of it's crappy programmers. But on the Mac none of those problems exist. There has never been the "infamous cd key incident" or any of that other crap that made Rainbox Six a joke on the PC. Think about your ridiculous statement the next time your in the game companies forum trying to figure out why it doesnt work on Bill Gates disaster piece of a OS.

*** I just threw my pc off my second floor balcony*** :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am glad that not just the biggest titles come to the PC. I can't think of all of the great games I have played that only a few of us thought were great. If I had to let some company decide which ones were great I would have missed a lot of enjoyable titles.

You also have a great deal of gumption calling hard working programmers crappy. That sort of insulting isn't tolerated here. If you have complaints you are welcome to list them and expound freely. But personal attacks are off limits. Understand? Good. Then you also understand that were it not for such late night working programmers then that title would never have made it over to your precious Mac.

I noticed that none of your great Mac programmers have bothered to come up with such a title on their own but instead are reduced to porting in order to have a few titles of worth. Keep biting the hand that tosses a few tidbits the way of the Mac.

Macs are on the way out, not the way up. Changing to an Intel processor is just another sign of desperation. Vista is going to be the final nail in the Mac coffin. Just enjoy your Ipod and be thankful with that.

This entire thread is a farce. It is as if you registered on this site just to come rant about your dislike of the company whose operating system is on more machines than any other. From your name to your posts, you live here just to attack MS. If that is your sole purpose AND NO OTHER, take a hike. It is called trolling and won't be tolerated.

Here is a hint. You need to get over the idea that the majority of the world is wrong and about 2% of the computer owners are right. MS is on top for a reason and it isn't all because they beat Stevo out the door.

HF is right, you started this thread complaining about the price of games and have gone on to complain about more than that.

While I have no qualms about bashing a company in general (I do it too), I do not (maybe inadvertantly once) bash the creators of said games. I don't have the talent to do so and it does not seem as if you do either.

Get over the fact that the Mac is only good for a few things (gaming isn't one of them for the most part and as HF said, if it were, then more games would come out expressly for that from the get go) and that is content creation such as animated movies. I find Apple's Quicktime to be invasive in nature even.

With Mac's moving to Intel processors (is an AMD chip in the future too), people will find a way to install a Windows OS onto your precious Mac PCs.

I am locking this thread as it is now nothing more than a troll fest and insulting to all who read these forums. If you have a problem, talk to the webmaster about it. Unless he unlocks it personally, it stays locked. Your next topic needs to be a bit more thought out and more in line with our guidelines here.