Alpha Squad Stealth Recon 2005

SimDooD

Im having difficulties with the site, even with flash V8.0 installed.

To elaborate, V.8.0 installed sucessfully, but I see no text. Navigation is all blank, registration form is not seen. I do however see buttons and can click on em blindly and can see some eye candy. Ill go and click blindly some more see what happens.

N/M, decided to work.(not sure what changed)

Edited by smokin

There is an issue when viewing the site thru Firefox, with the AdBlocker plugin installed. Which more specifically, is a bug in the tabObject settings in AdBlocker with Flash 8. Other than that, I'm not aware of any other issues.

So if you are still having trouble, and it is not Firefox related. Please contact me on the Alpha Squad Forums Alpha Squad and I will take a look at it.

Besides... we haven't even gotten to the cool stuff yet.. so let me know. Don't want anyone missing out, due to technical issues. :thumbsup:

EDIT-

Glad things are working for you. As my eyes apparently were not yet this afternoon when I replied. But the above goes for anyone :D

Edited by Gnome

I read in alpha forums that it will be a full download.

It will be avalaible first for people playing the tourney.

I dont know what will change but for sure the soldier class, there will be some differences. For example demo soldier will have charges or claymores and if u want AT u will have to be an Anti-Armor(or however is typed :D) soldier class.

All this reading their forums, right now i cant access them. Maybe u can or just try later :D

Your best source of infomration will be in the AlphaSquad Forums, please check there for details.

2.5 will be a full download. It will completely adjust/change the character class choices and includes modified (and we think more realistic) weapon models. Play will be sinmilar to what we currently have in 2.5, yet different in many ways. Weapons that never made it to production are gone, weapon stats are completely reworked, loadouts are much more realistic in terms of weight carried, etc.

Stay tuned. More details about the mod and tourney will be out soon.

Ok, check it out people.. Registration has been closed for the SR2005 Tournament. We have had an amazing response in a very short period of time. And although we had previously stated that we would only have slots for 20 teams, and that we would possibly extend it to 25 teams... We have decided to lock and load with a total of 30 teams!

As of this post, we currently have room for 3 reserve teams. If you would like to be placed on the reserve roster, please contact SimDooD or Gnome Here.

Many thanks to everyone who has registered! :thumbsup:

Slot confirmations will begin shortly. So sit tight and get ready, it's game on! :o=

Edited by Gnome