U.B.I. UK SITE UPDATE

Colin

ahhhhhh website with sound!!!

BBBLLLAAARRGGG

It's not so much the sound for me, it's the pain of that flash! Having to wait for the flash to load (twice - and goodness knows how long it takes on dial-up), and then to see the latest images you have to click, click, click, etc etc. Flash well done is great on broaband, but please, let's try and remember to make it easy for the visitor :wall:

Apart from that, nice screenies.

ahhhhhh website with sound!!!

BBBLLLAAARRGGG

It's not so much the sound for me, it's the pain of that flash! Having to wait for the flash to load (twice - and goodness knows how long it takes on dial-up), and then to see the latest images you have to click, click, click, etc etc. Flash well done is great on broaband, but please, let's try and remember to make it easy for the visitor :wall:

Apart from that, nice screenies.

It's painful waiting for it on dial up. :(

I just went to the toilet, came back, and it's still loading :blink:

Can someone make me 'Clickable Smilie' that says '56k Rules'.

Thanks

DS

I was REALLY hoping someone would post "I am on dial-up, we get served a different page". This is very bad Ubisoft web team! :nono:

Yup... It is indeed a pain in the ass, that's why I avoid that website as much as I can. Luckily, we can get new info, screenies and videos at other places, such as here at GR.net and the Ubi forums.

I think there's enough information out by now (PC and console altogether) to have something more than just a little teaser site with that awful navigation. It's time to replace that with a HTML simpler page with more information and less waiting time.

Until then, I'll get my info and media somewhere else, thank you very much. :D

Here they are in JPEG, for the 56K folks, and those they cant be bothered dealing with too much flash bling. Some are also in a higher res:

screen1.jpg

screen2.jpg

screen3.jpg

screen4.jpg

screen5.jpg

screen6.jpg

screen7.jpg

screen8.jpg

There is more than 8 listed, but it just stalls on "downloading screenshot" when i try to open them. Either something is borked, or my 12mb internet line is to slow. :rolleyes: