Is eveyone re-installing GR or what?!

Rocky

Good to see, I just grabbed Frostbite as I lost my older version ... just setup a switchable batch for modset so I have quick flips for alpha squad mod & Frostbite ... Ive never got rid of the game but have had a bit of a buzz for it recently.

I even printed the frostbite cover today to put in a case for my cd backup!

I luvz it. :P

Its either that Rocky or some twisted types love the punishment of missing the gimp/limp! :o:D

Edited by calius

I finally recieved the Gold Edition in the mail! Woohoo!

This game is beating the crap outta me in a few missions! I played every version on the consoles, but they seemed too easy, but with all of the realism mods...well, it's realistic. I love this game so much, and to think it took me this long to get it for PC. :thumbsup:

Edited by PROGENY

I have never unistalled GR, and still play it and match every week on the combat zone. There is no game out there better than GR. The only thing that have slow down, GR is that is an old game. I know if Ubi would have give us at leat 2 extra expansions, Base on the artic (ala frostbite) and 1 on the middle east (Pakistan and surrounding areas) many people would still play GR. Nothing keep a game going better that new contents. But no, they decided to go the Xbox route and forgott about us. Why GR3 is going to be base in Mexico and Summit strike is on Pakistan. Where is the tread to US in Mexico????? What do you think we would like to do better? going after Mexico, or go after the real tread in Pakistan. Definetlly we got screw once more.