GRAW Box Art

Colin

The box art looks very good, but not perticularly a mexican setting though, as is my eyes that white stuff in the background looks like snow?! :blink: Do they get much snow in Mexico?

From the UK; where's the best place to pre order this game? I'd be peeved if it gets released and I'm still waiting a few days later to get my copy. Do any companies recieve their stock and send them out a day or two earlier than the release date?

Do any companies recieve their stock and send them out a day or two earlier than the release date?

I have never pre-ordered a game, but read somewhere that some people, depending on the company, received their copy a day before the official release.

I like that alot ... it says "serious" to me. Less is more / subtle but effective ... thats the way it should (have) been. :thumbsup:

Screaming man ..... that was plain pants. :rofl:

No reflection on the game itself .. but as box "art" .. it does the trick.

Edited by calius

Do any companies recieve their stock and send them out a day or two earlier than the release date?

I always pre order my games. Sometimes i have been lucky enough to get things 2-3 days before its actual release date. I go threw amazon.com, and amazon goes threw target, toys r' us, gamestop or some other company. I always pick to order/ship threw gamestop and they have been great.

I recommend either going threw them by using amazon or going directly to gamestop.com. Although i wouldn't recommending pre ordering yet, gamestop doesnt even have it listed on there site yet.

And yes the box looks great but its whats inside that matters. Hope its a kick ass Tactical Sim.

Hope its a kick ass Tactical Sim.

I’m with you on this Bro.

And it bothers me that all I can do is hope. I wish I could be there helping out, fixing things, notice that, finding bugs, arguing with Devs, ''nooo you cannot do this'' or ''yes that’s it!''

Wouldn’t it be cool if they release a Beta version available to all of us this month, so we could all chip in to make OUR game a better game, instead of releasing the game in November and issuing a later patch because they haven’t seen what our many eyes could have spotted? :blink:

Waiting and wondering what it’s gonna be like, afraid that THEY might have sabotage OUR game :unsure: or gone in the wrong direction with it :nono: , I have to say, is difficult.

reminds me of the original GR and expansion boxes they all had white backgrounds.

Yep! Interesting comment

The box art is a clue, a small clue. It looks like they have chosen to continue with the tradition of what is an Excellent game or should I say, a great concept, that doesn’t need rethinking but in dire need of a new engine.

So far so good. ^_^

RatoN (Racoon) :ph34r: out

Edited by RatoN

Have you seen the reviews on the GC conference in Germany??

Take a look

http://wrapper.gamespy.com/s?from=http%3A%...ghter%20Preview

You can also issue orders from a 3D top-down tactical map, which is especially handy if you want to give individual team members multiple waypoints in order to have them execute orders simultaneously.

promising.