My new laptop

spearhead

after days of nagging ive finaly convinced my mum to help me splash out on a new laptop which i need for college.

HP Pavilion zv6179EA Notebook PC

HEW14079.gif

• AMD Athlon 64 3500+ Processor (2.2 GHz)
  • 1Gb DDR PC2700 SODIMM (2 x 512Mb)
  • 80GB 4200rpm HDD
  • 8x DVD±RW/±R Dual Layer Writer
  • ATI Radeon XPRESS IGP 200M, 128Mb
  • 3D Sound Blaster Pro compatible sound 16 bit integrated Altec Lansing® speakers
  • 4 USB 2.0 • 1 IEEE 1394 • 1 VGA • 1 RJ-11 • 1 S-video TV-Out • RJ-45 • 1 Expansion Port 2 connector • 1 headphone-out • 1 microphonein • 1 Consumer IR (Remote Receiver) • 6 In 1 Card Reader (xD, SD, Smart Media, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, Multimedia Card) • 1 Type II PC Card Slot (Cardbus 1x ExpressCard 54mm Slot)
  • Integrated 56k V.90 data/fax modem
  • 10/100 Ethernet LAN, 54gâ„¢ 802.11b/g WLAN with 125HSM* / SpeedBoosterâ„¢
  • 8 cell Li-Ion

I ordered this on monday from a site called micro anvika, cause i live in the channel islands we dont get charged the VAT, so i was gonna call em today and refund me for that, but they beat me to it, called me at 10 in the morning to tell me theyve taken off the VAT and that theyre sorry but they wont be able to make their usuall delivery time due to having to ship it to the islands. now i think thats great service, what u guys think of the laptop and that?