Question for Whiteknight

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whooo Hoooo :)

Come on Rocky, Wakey wakey :yes:

I've not been around since the GR2 cockup due to my CPU giving up & me loosing the heart for online gaming. This report could inspire me to build a new beast.

Come on man Wake up!!!

I don't care what Time zone your in :whistle:

cheers WK looking forward to it. :thumbsup:

Actually, it is sitting in Rocky's inbox as I type this. All of my report save for 2 things were approved. I hope to be able to bring that news to fan sites for release in the future along with some other fan site (and not just GR.net) exclusive content.

Now beg Rocky to get the first installment ready for y'all. ;)

You should talk to GiJoe or Lonewolf over at wolfgaming.net That would be an awesome news post for wolf. A lot of Gamers and alot of people looking forward to GR-AW are members there ...

Whooo Hoooo  :)

Come on Rocky, Wakey wakey  :yes:

I've not been around since the GR2 cockup due to my CPU giving up & me loosing the heart for online gaming. This report could inspire me to build a new beast.

Come on man Wake up!!!

I don't care what Time zone your in  :whistle:

cheers WK looking forward to it. :thumbsup:

LMAO! :lol::thumbsup:

Ok, I've just seen Rocky reading this post.

If it isn't up by the morning, I suggest we move to strike!!!! :o=

I'm sure I can find his address somewhere on the net, anyone got a gun?

Here is proof that Rocky has been holding out on us:

Proof

Edited by Cobblers

Ok, I'm not speaking officially as staff here, sort of.

The report in question is quite long, it's had to be cleared by various powers that be a few times due to edits, which can take days to clear. Then, it's got to be prepared for actual publication, both in terms of content and format, and just the task of creating the article in a web publishable format. Then uploading, testing, and releasing.

I know that 99% of the comments here (if not all) are just folks itching for info, but don't forget the people involved in this process have other things in their lives as well. This process takes time, which some of us just don't have a lot of to spare.

That being said, I have read the final report, and it's a good read. WK had what sounds like a fantastic time.

This is not a promise, this is merely a possibility:

It may be available for perusal at some point in the morning, GMT. May.

Sorry for the wait, and thanks for the patience. I think it will be worth it, folks.

LOL. They will have to stay potential clients, ya cant' sue for not publishing my report quickly. I could put the halt to it if I had a hair to, but I won't. Ubi could also put a stop order out all of a sudden and no one other than staff will have seen it.

Dannik is right, my interview/report is rather long. It took up 9 pages in Word (I use 12 point fonts so I can read stuff). Even still, it is long and while I have already spell checked and grammar checked it, Rocky will still need to take and put it in his page producer and possibly remove stuff that Word puts in that messes up in formatting pages. Give him a day or so and see what happens. It may even be released in several parts to make it easier to read.