Does anybody have WoundsV2?

Sup

MORE GORE - Blood Patch.

This Patch is Player-Sided - Only the Installer will be able to see the special effect.

This Patch works for Ghost Recon, Desert Siege and Island Thunder.

WARNING:  Running the moregore.exe & restoreblood.exe over-writes game files in ...Ghost Recon\Mods\Textures folder.  If you have installed or modified Texture files previously and you do not want them over-written it is suggested that you first make a copy of the Texture folder before installing.

TO INSTALL:

1)  Double-Click on moregore.exe.

2)  If you have your game installed at: C:\Program Files\Red Storm Entertainment\Ghost Recon.  Leave it as C:\ in the "Extract To:" window.  Do not change anything. Just click Extract.  All the necessary files will find their way to the correct location automatically.

Note:  If you have your game installed in a different Drive letter,  For Example:  D:\Program Files\Red Storm Entertainment\Ghost Recon. Then change the C:\ to D:\ in the "Extract To" window (Do Not type the whole path, just D:\ thats all) then Click Extract.  All the necessary files will find their way to the correct location automatically.

TO RESTORE (to uninstall): To return Ghost Recon Texture files to the original default files.

1)  Double-Click on restoreblood.exe.

2)  Read "TO INSTALL" above.  The restoreblood.exe works the same way as moregore.exe.

NOTE:

Restoration to the "original default files" means:  Restoration to the [Ghost Recon] game files.

Don't you just love Readme's that are not even signed. This ain't gonna happen with GR3, take my word for it.

Anyway - is this yours Sup? The filename is supwounds.zip... <_<

• 3 weeks later...

I just looked at the screenshot of this thread and found the artwork impressive

So far i had no luck of finding it from the internet or on any ghost recon website that are always alive.

But it seems there is hope : i found this

-------

CREDITS

-------

[...]

sup : Supwounds V2, HUD

[...]

In the readme of the realism update 1.0c mod that is hosted there at ghostaholic.

I think Sup should be able to find his wound files inside of this realism update 1.0c mod and "revive" the lost Sup wounds V2 , after fileplanet staff deleted all those GR mods.

Edited by Orbarth

I just looked at the screenshot of this thread and found the artwork impressive

So far i had no luck of finding it from the internet or on any ghost recon website that are always alive.

But it seems there is hope : i found this

-------

CREDITS

-------

[...]

sup : Supwounds V2, HUD

[...]

In the readme of the realism update 1.0c mod that is hosted there at ghostaholic.

I think Sup should be able to find his wound files inside of this realism update 1.0c mod and "revive" the lost Sup wounds V2 , after fileplanet staff deleted all those GR mods.

Great find Orbarth! Download now... maybe this will be easy...

I think i isolated the wounds files from the realism update 1.0c mod

-billboard_effect7_03.rsb

-billboard_effect7_04.rsb

-billboard_effect7_05.rsb

-billboard_effect7_06.rsb

-billboard_effect7_07.rsb

-decal_effect1.rsb

-decal_effect2.rsb

-decal_effect3.rsb

-decal_effect4.rsb

-decal_effect5.rsb

-decal_effect6.rsb

-decal_effect7.rsb

I put them in a Textures folder inside of a SupWoundsV2 folder , added a modscont.txt

// Mods Contents

NAME        "SupWoundsV2"

AUTHOR      "Sup"

SUPPORT    "SupWoundsV2"

VERSION    "2.00"

So it can work like a stand alone mod, and after testing it looks like the screenshot of the sup wounds V2, for bullets wounds and grenade wounds.

I uploaded it to yousendit (7 days temporary hosting)

http://s60.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1G33FIF...H41NNBX2TO3TQGR

I have not added a readme, as i have no idea of what Sup would want to tell inside it

But notice that for some reasons, the 1st time you want to have the wounds, you must activate the mod then quit Ghost Recon , and launch Ghost Recon again.

If you do not re-launch Ghost Recon once you have activated the mod, you will not see the Sup wounds. (but fortunately once it is activated, every time you will launch GR the mod will be really activated)