Bravo 2-5

ghost gamer

On mission 13, I can't seem to get it to complete. I have secured both the east and west camps. The problem is that the convoy never starts :wall: , which means, of course, I can't ambush it in the ambush zone.

Any ideas? Am I missing something? :stupid:  Thanks! :thumbsup:

I did this mission recently and the same thing happened, there was no objective completion message after clearing the second hill, then the convoy did not get triggered. I tried to open the script in Igor, but it wouldn't load. Best you can do is use "autowin" and move on.

www.ghostaholic.com and www.rainbowsix.org

In mission 13, the objective completion message will not trigger with the death of the east platoon. The trigger to start the column requires the objective counter equal to 2. I don't know how to fix the trigger to get the objective complete for the east platoon, so I changed the script trigger for the convoy from 2 to 1. That means that after you kill the west platoon, the convoy will start. You will still have enemy on the opposite hill from you but their elimination is optional. The elimination of the convoy will complete the mission.

@Kurtz...very interesting. I had wiped out both east and west camps and the objective eliminate camps completed. I did have to do some running around to get this to happen. The first time, I found a guy stuck in bush :rofl: down over the hill from the east camp. After killing him, both camps were wiped out and the objective completed. The other time, I wondered back over to the west camp which was already wiped out and I found three guys there :blink: which I promptly took out. After I did that, the objective completed so obviously those three guys were from the east camp!

Thanks for your input, thought I was missing something! :thumbsup: