WK wins Ubi GRAW competition!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I asked Hangtown if he was sure he wanted me to go and he said yeah, he was sure. I told him it could be a bad thing sending me, but he was adamant about me being myself. I won't pull any punches when it comes to questions (I need to print out the questions from the PC dev question thread and transcribe them to a notepad still).

That's cool, but remember you are going as their guest.

I'll tell you one thing, if I was Ubi I'd be asking to see the report before I gave you your ticket home. :devil:

Just leave random cans of coke about the place and then a few pepsi cans with holes in dotted about.

For kicks I would go dressed as a medic .... :rofl: Take 2 other poeple with you and when you introduce them introduce yourself, the next by first name and the last man just say "oh, ummm ... hes the 3rd person".

Oh and wear a crappy t-shirt with a white band over 1 arm, anyone asks just say its your "over the shoulder number".

Edited by calius

Well, I finally made to the hotel about 11:30 AM after a long flight after a devil of a time getting to it. I can't read or speak German and trying to find out the right train was confusing. The Police weren't happy I left my suitcase unattended at the train station while asking a Korean which train I should take.

After getting a 4 hour nap in, I came looking for an internet cafe to post this. The bloody keyboard is freaking me out, the Y isn't where I am used to it. :blink:

I did manage to find a 6 pack of Coke in glass bottles, after I had checked mz bags and was at the International concourse. Sweet Polish lass working at the shop helped me with it.

I even met a lass on the plane from Frankfurt to Leipzig that is going to be at the games confrence representing a company that does some work with EA.

I'll post reports daily here in the forums on things I have seen. I tell ya what, the eye candy here is sweet. Sorry Christian, I get to ogle instead of you.

Translation follows....

The Police weren't happy I left my suitcase unattended at the train station while asking a Korean which train I should take.

I nearly got arrested under the anti-terrorism laws.

After getting a 4 hour nap in

I've had more sleep than usual.

The bloody keyboard is freaking me out, the Y isn't where I am used to it. :blink:

I did manage to find a 6 pack of Coke in glass bottles, after I had checked mz bags and was at the International concourse.

The "y" and "z" key are reversed on the kezboard.

Sweet Polish lass working at the shop helped me with it. I even met a lass on the plane from Frankfurt to Leipzig that is going to be at the games confrence

I'm in there.... and...

I tell ya what, the eye candy here is sweet.

... I'll tell y'all about it later. :thumbsup:

Sorry Christian, I get to ogle instead of you.

This is the life, Advanced... what?

The Police weren't happy I left my suitcase unattended at the train station while asking a Korean which train I should take.

....Sweet Polish lass working at the shop helped me with it.

I even met a lass on the plane from Frankfurt to Leipzig that is going to be at the games confrence representing a company that does some work with EA.

...I  tell ya what, the eye candy here is sweet. Sorry Christian, I get to ogle instead of you.

see man, I tried to tell you you'd need a lawyer! Us southern boys need to stick together! maybe next time...

Translation follows....

I nearly got arrested under the anti-terrorism laws.

After getting a 4 hour nap in

I've had more sleep than usual.

The bloody keyboard is freaking me out, the Y isn't where I am used to it. :blink:

I did manage to find a 6 pack of Coke in glass bottles, after I had checked mz bags and was at the International concourse.

The "y" and "z" key are reversed on the kezboard.

Sweet Polish lass working at the shop helped me with it. I even met a lass on the plane from Frankfurt to Leipzig that is going to be at the games confrence

I'm in there.... and...

I tell ya what, the eye candy here is sweet.

... I'll tell y'all about it later. :thumbsup:

Sorry Christian, I get to ogle instead of you.

This is the life, Advanced... what?

You know me pretty well and yes the Y and Z buttons mess me up.

I was asked about the flight over and how this week has been so far. I am running on pure adreniline at this point on about a total of 10 hours of sleep this week.

Are you ready to meet me? I will be fair, but I will report on things I like and dislike equally. Let's hope I see more that I like than not.

I feel a chance for me to see and try out the game could be greatly beneficial to the game and GRIN.

All I hear is "I AM A GOLDEN GOD!"

Oh, WK, you are so, so very full of yourself. :yes:

.... thats what you call.... justifyable, self esteam... ;)

late to this thread.....been busyer than a one legged man in a butt kicking contest.

grats WK.