Aussie SAS kiks arse

Guest dangerousdan

Guest dangerousdan

Even a small unit of ASAS liberted a ###### sizeable army of US army crack teams in Afghanistan, you bunch of cry babies, send in the troops and get cornered by a bunch of disorganised rag heads, and expect us to bail you out, well, lets see how our boyz do while you think we throwin another shrimp on the barby in Iraq...

:o=:ph34r:

I don't know what you wish to accomplish with that post, but it will only serve to ###### people off, something that is not looked to kindly upon here.

If you want to debate who's military is better, well, that subject has pretty much been beaten to death. If you want to talk about how great the ASAS is, then go ahead, but please without all of the invective.

Have a nice day,

C

I'm sure that the next time our soldiers are in a dangerous situation, the first thing they're gonna say is, "if only the Australians were here." BTW, do you have any articles to support this statement, or is this just here-say and over-exaggeration? I know that the Aussie SASR teams are damn good, but you just sound like a small-minded blowhard. This isn't a Counter Strike forum, mate; you're not arguing with 14-year olds, here.