CENTCOM

jay316

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep our centcom team is here for all you non graw or joint graw gr1 players and will continue to provide support for centcom and upcomming Expansion mods aslong as there is intrest and people willing to play it in the community.

Yep our centcom team is here for all you non graw or joint graw gr1 players and will continue to provide support for centcom and upcomming Expansion mods aslong as there is intrest and people willing to play it in the community.

The mac community will hold the fort if all the PC players goto GR:AW. You'll always have our support. =]

Hi Jay, Hi all,

I have been Beta testing this mod along with a few others( and also contributed to it in small ways. Thanks Jay :thumbsup: ) And as a GRAW/GR1 player i can say that this MOD is the dog's dangleys as far as GR1 and all you [GR] player's are gonna be blown away with CENTCOM it,s well worth the waight... :o=;)

well not alot of people other than sn6 seem to be posting in here any more, guess i wont post the update i was going to show if you guys have lost intrest...................................

Who are you kidding, jay316?

We're all salivating here!!

:rofl:

And *some* of us will be playing [GR] for as long as there's life in our PC's. GR:AW, indeed. Pah.

Theo

Edited by TheoRetiKule

Thought I'd better post quick before SC sees the mk43 vid and drools all over the page.

To the CENTCOM team--this is straight from the mouth of Larry the Cable Guy--"Git er done!".

Hey Jay,

Just wanted to let you know that even though I don't post all that much (I just don't have the time), I do make time to check this thread almost everyday for updates. I have 4 friends I co-op with who are in the same boat as me. I know it might not sound like much, but you are guaranteed at least 5 downloads when this baby is complete :). I also don't like bothering modders to much. I always figure that when you haev an update, you'll post. Believe you me, it doesn't mean there isn't any interest.

PrimusPilus

:yes: Still playing GR as always and looking forward to CENTCOM.

As of May 15th 2006 we have nine completed missions for Centcom. There is another almost finished mission which totals almost ten missions with all new maps.

Edited by Militiaman