CENTCOM

jay316

Proz and jay the AT-4 looks a lil to big for the char.....its not really that big

looks f-in sweet though.........i know u are trying to reach a dead line and i dont know how long it takes due to i have not worked with max but u might want to scale it down a lil......Sabre

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<dead link removed>

this pic shows them both in profile. i think the angle of the pic and of the at4 on the solidiers back may make it look larger than it really is if you still think it is too big after seeing the comparison with the m4 sopmod let me know and how much i should resize it by.

EDIT: i replaced the old at4 picture in the previous post with a better one that is from a different angle.

Edited by Rocky

• 2 weeks later...

I was away for about a week but back with news, migryders mission for the mod is comming allong nicely and is a blast to play, some pics here

Pic 1

Pic 2

Buck 50 and the worm are getting closer to having 2 new maps completed so i will later post pics of those maps.

Edited by jay316

I just exported it in game here it is pictured with one of the dtd taliban characters. Dead Taliban with new weapon.

And if see this great Pics, a Question comes over me: Why was UBI not able to do this ? They had all Ressources, textures , Graphics whatever you can imagine. An in IT it was the old Textures too....

Was they lazy ? Or stupid ? Or meaning the Players was stupid and cant see this ? Questions about Questions .... :rofl:

Edited by Sixpence

And if see this great Pics,  a Question comes over me: Why was UBI not able to do this ? They had all Ressources, textures , Graphics whatever you can imagine. An in IT it was the old Textures too....

Was they lazy ? Or stupid ? Or meaning the Players was stupid and cant see this ? Questions about Questions .... :rofl:

To be fair to RSE, they were making a game in 2000 that could run on a PIII 600Mz with a GeForce 4002mx ( or a PII 450 at minimum).

I had to upsize my *brand new computer* from 64 mb of ram to 128 mb just to play - at all minimum settings!