CENTCOM

jay316

hey I have been away for a while, but I only have about 2 weeks until i get home. I will have some mods and modding material for Ghoat recon 1 once i get back so stand by for the release of that. For all you members of one or more of these projects let me know how things are going with an email or pm, For all the gr1 fans, I hope to (with the help of many others who i will credit in following posts) release a new GR1 total conversion/campaign soon after i get back with many new features in hope of bringing some new life back into gr1. i hope to update this thread with more info upon my return.

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, im back from my course and at home now, i'd like to start wrapping up my mod and need the following people on the mod team to contact me on msn as to the status of their work and what we need to do to get the mod out: eskwaad, buck 50, the worm, blakarion, GRT, sixpence. please contact me asap so i can get this mod out for the GR fans, as soon as i recieve contact from the mod team members listed i will try and update this thread with some pictures and more detailed info on the mod.

If any you have good skills with igor, have some free modding time and would be interested in scripting some mission(s) on new fan made maps our mod team has several new maps and are looking for people interested in mission scripting. If you are interested please send me a pm

hey whisper, all i can recall is that you said you would try and do a more worn desert tan sopmod texture. if you'd be interested we have some vehicles from blakarion that could use some nice desert paint schemes too.

Edited by jay316

hey whisper, all i can recall is that you said you would try and do a more worn desert tan sopmod texture. if you'd be interested we have some vehicles from blakarion that could use some nice desert paint schemes too.

Send me an email.. I'll see what I can do :thumbsup:

The mod is comming allong nicely another new map has been exported and is ready for scripting. I'll see if i can put some screens up shortly. The mod team is currently looking for someone that could make a character model of an afghan type character that we could use in 3ds or max. format to add to one of our vehicles, also anyone with scripting experience who would like to script on some new ghost recon maps is also welcome to contact me.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok a bit of news, thanks to rocky i can now upload pics of the mod :clapping:

First some credits:

The characters in this screenshot are made by Senz. The map was created by lexsis and the worm. the m249 is by prozac, the sopmod is made by prozac with alterations by me. The cqbr was made by prozac with alterations done by GRT and the spr was made by GRT.

Image Here: Centcom Screen

Here is a M24 SWS that i modeled that will also appear in the mod for the sniper character. (bipod by prozac and some texturing help from GRT) M24

Edited by jay316

Not Going to Give a date yet but Progress is moving at a pretty good pace right now, another mission scripter would speed things up right now since we lost one of ours. If any modders with skills in any modding area would like to help out im sure we could find something to help our team get this mod out. Otherwise i'll be updating periodically with some screens so stand by, the wait will be worth it i hope.

EDIT: Big thanks to Snowfella for contributing his M9 pistols to the mod, His silenced M9 model can be seen being held by our sniper character here Snows M9

Edited by jay316