Chernaya Noch - "Dark Nights" - is coming soon!

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I was wondering where he lived, or who he worked for. No way in hell you could get something like that in Australia, unless you knew the right people, err wrong people err whatever, so sorry ASIO I don't want one too  honest I don't. :nono:  :whistle:

I'm just a law abiding Floridian who likes to exercise his second ammendment rights under the US constitution. :D

The gun itself is a ###### creation...MP5 receiver, bolt group, and lower built with a MP5K-PDW front end. It's one inch longer than a true MP5K. The slight increase in weight stablizes the gun under recoil and it shoots like a dream. I had the gun built as a semi auto from a virgin SW5 receiver, making it a pistol under US laws. However, with the installation of a registered autosear in the trigger pack, it then becomes a legal machinegun.

You don't have to be a C3 dealer in the US to buy a machnegun. You just have to live in a jurisdiction that is friendly to machinegun ownership, get a Sheriff or Police Chief to sign off on your paperwork, fingerprint card, and submit a $200 tax stamp payment off to ATF. Of course, you can't have a felony conviction either.

The gun itself is a ###### creation...MP5 receiver, bolt group, and lower built with a MP5K-PDW front end. It's one inch longer than a true MP5K. The slight increase in weight stablizes the gun under recoil and it shoots like a dream. I had the gun built as a semi auto from a virgin SW5 receiver, making it a pistol under US laws. However, with the installation of a registered autosear in the trigger pack, it then becomes a legal machinegun.

You don't have to be a C3 dealer in the US to buy a machnegun. You just have to live in a jurisdiction that is friendly to machinegun ownership, get a Sheriff or Police Chief to sign off on your paperwork, fingerprint card, and submit a $200 tax stamp payment off to ATF. Of course, you can't have a felony conviction either.

Aw, interesting. And as for living in a machinegun friendly jurisdiction, not in NY. Guess I'll just have to stick with my semi-auto AR and AK.

As for the mod, I like those winter skins. Glad a mod's being worked on about these operators, especially since today's occurences in Nalchik.

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?t=59108

Thanks for all of the support guys!

UPDATE:

Last week I had a little set back with a mission that had been finished but now is CTDing for unknown reasons. I still have yet to find out why and if worse comes to worse, I may need to redo that mission.

There are now a total of 21 missions complete. However, ten of those are "briefing missions" and eleven are actual "action missions". Many of the missions in this mod are multi-part...Part 1 is often a briefing on one map, Part 2 is usually an execution mission, and some have a part C which is an extension of the operation onto a third map. Altogether, there will be 19 multi-part missions (which means about 36 mission files).

At the current pace, I am revising my target date for completion as a Christmas release.

I am really excited about some of the new inclusions lately. Several of the missions can be experienced very differently depending on what the player does during the mission. I think this will give excellent replayability. I am now finishing a mission that depending on when you kill the Chechen scout team, may result in a planned force of chechens to enter your ambush kill zone or, if you were made and the scouts got a radio message off, may result in a surprise visit by a force from a different direction. If option A happens, the campaign will unlock one mission as the next part of the operation. If option B happens, it will unlock a different mission as the next part of the operation. While most missions are pretty straight-forward, there are several like this that should give the player a very different experience the next time they play the campaign.

-Architect Out

Again, absolutely awesome! I like the sheer number of missions, and the innovative scripting with mission variability and kinda non-linear campaigns. I take my hat off.

Honestly, the modders make this game. No one else. It never stops to surprise me how you again and again make better textures, missions and tweaks and whatnot that far outperforms the original game design. Keep it up guys.

Are those chr's in the mod new or reskinned originals?

Just about all of the character models are from original GR (with the exception of Cobaka's Russian officer character), but reskinned with modified camo and kits. Some have completely unique skins per Ingeloop's excellent work.

I wish I could get a character modeler to jump onboard. There are several characters that I would like to have as unique models.

since a couple weeks,partly to mostly sunny skies,and mild.great fall weather this year.good hunting weather if it was in the states.where you at down south?you native german? :thumbsup:

I'm Baden-Württemberg, in the middle between Stuttgart and Munich.

Yes I am a native German

weather is cool and foggy in the mornings, sunshine in the afternoon.

:pirate: Aaarghh! thread hijacked and turned into weather channel!!!Aargh :pirate: