Chernaya Noch - "Dark Nights" - is coming soon!

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that the first operational Jet in GR?????  If so good for you for breaking more ground.....It has been said "We've taken it as far as we can" I think we have only just scratched the surface.....

Chems has already made a working DC-3 for Ghost recon, check this.

And I know you said "jet", still wanted to show you this.

Is that the first operational Jet in GR?????  If so good for you for breaking more ground.....It has been said "We've taken it as far as we can" I think we have only just scratched the surface.....

I don't think its new, but there aren't many out there. Chems has done the DC and I believe the YOTM crew did a jet for their pending mod.

Oustanding work there architect. Cobaka's SU-25 looks great in-game.

Question - Are there going to be any skins similar to those worn by the Alfa and Vympel operators during the tragic Beslan siege?

Thanks for the compliments. Cobaka's SU-25 is awesome! I had to do some creative sound play work to mask the helo sound emitted in flight, but that is unavoidable. To make it fly, it has to be tagged as a helo.

Most of the uniforms worn by Black One (The player's SOBR Spetsnaz team) are of the blue/gray camo variety with 'SOBR' back patches. The player's sister unit, an OMON unit reassigned from Ingushetia, is mostly in woodland type camo with OMON patches. Headgear varies between characters.

In researching camo for the Russians, I have never seen a country with so many different camo patterns. You can also see it in the pics of Russian troops in Chechnya..some are in blue camo, others a modified tiger stripe, others conventional woodland, etc..

Lancer kindly donated some winterized maps for two missions that I needed to complete the campaign storyline. They are excellent! Some of the best winter conversions for GR that I have seen yet! Now if I can just convince him to let me use some of his other converted maps... :whistle:

Bitshot has also donated a winterized version of one of his new maps. He did an excellent job of texturing it to look like melting snow pack...like the first warm day after several days of snow when the large banks of snow are melting and exposing the grass underneath. It looks very realistic!

The winter portion of the campaign is going to be great!

hi guys!

im playing, testing and looking at characters and can only say this:

TWO THUMBS UP!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

this mod will have it all and more :D

it´s so good to see a lot of guys working together and contribute

in so many ways.

and not to forget a big hand to ato_architect for pulling this off.

/ingeloop

• 2 weeks later...

Some more screenshots of Blaklarion's vehicles in game:

Grads firing a rocket attack on a Chechen-controlled village south of Grozny.

grads.jpg

Russian SP guns at a firebase in the mountains south of Shali.

sp_guns.jpg

Since my last post, I am two missions closer to completion. But scripting has been a bit delayed the last week or so by the arrival of my latest family member. She has had a lot of my attention at the range this past week...

architects_new_mp5pdw.jpg

:D