Indigo Prophecy -- Fahrenheit

Rocky

Buying the PS2 version.

Can't say that I enjoy using a mouse/keyboard for third person survival/horror type games.

I was thinking it was more adventure than Survival/horror... But I've not played the demo, 'cause my computer can't run it.

Yeah, more Adventure then Survival Horror.

Don't mind me, I usually say "Survival Horror" when a third person game has a somewhat similar control layout as Resident Evil or Alone in the Dark.

bonk.gif

Edited by Zantar45

Anyone else played the demo for this new game

http://www.atari.com/indigo/

http://www.gamershell.com/news/23515.html

It's pretty cool, thouse control interface had me fooled for a good while though. When options appear along the top, hold down your mouse button and move it up or down - you'll see  :)

Interesting game!

Yeah, very cool game I agree - feels like part game, part movie. Only thing is, I'm stuck in the demo. Seems no matter what I do in the way of cleaning up the toilets that damn copper still raises the alarm and I get arrested :huh: Anyone?

ps: I suppose I did win the "most likely to be arrested" Forum Award :blink:

In the toilet I have discovered the following. What I have failed to do is put it all together in one session, probably due to playing at 2am... anyway...

1. Pick up the knife

2. Drag the stiff into the toilet

3. Grab the mop, wash the blood off the floor (I don;t know if you can clean the smear to the toilet)

4. Wash hands in sink

5. Dry Hands

6. Exit toilet.

Done that?

Yeah done all that, thanks.

Also

1) tried to climb out window in toilet

2) used the condom dipenser in toilet

3) used the telephone in the diner

4) used the Jukebox

5) continued with meal

6) paid for meal

7) talked to various people

8) left the diner and jumped in a cab.

I am beginning to feel that maybe this is the extent of the demo. Very intruiging all the same :ph34r:

Actually I know a story about that..... I learned a valuable life lesson about condom machines a few years ago, alot of years ago actually.

Never EVER EVER tell your buddy that the condom machine in the pub (bar) toilet is broken and took your money. He might deem it of significant enough importance to call the barmaid over, at the top of his voice.....

Actually I know a story about that..... I learned a valuable life lesson about condom machines a few years ago, alot of years ago actually.

Never EVER EVER tell your buddy that the condom machine in the pub (bar) toilet is broken and took your money. He might deem it of significant enough importance to call the barmaid over, at the top of his voice.....

I hope that was before you met your wife! ;)

I hope that was before you met your wife! ;)

I met her that night, she was the barmaid :lol:

:rofl: Wow, I can't imagine this game is popular, I spent at least a year testing it at Atari. When I left there the developers weren't convinced they were even going to release it. A co-worker and myself helped them with developing the story when it was in it's Alpha Phase, had a good time on that team, I have a personal connection with this game, I'm glad people like it. :D

:rofl: Wow, I can't imagine this game is popular, I spent at least a year testing it at Atari. When I left there the developers weren't convinced they were even going to release it. A co-worker and myself helped them with developing the story when it was in it's Alpha Phase, had a good time on that team, I have a personal connection with this game, I'm glad people like it.  :D

Ha, pretty cool!

• 4 weeks later...

It's called Fahrenheit in the UK, got it on Preorder. It's a different game from what I usually play, but I like the way it could open up due to what you select in the previous scene.

I hadn't worked out how to mop the floor. I'll try it again (for the 5th time).