Harry Potter: HBP *Warning: Spoiler Inside*

Chems

Did anyone see The Daily Show trying to get the book before anyone else? :lol: I think her name is J.K. Rowling. I loved how they first went up as themselves and said "I'm J.K. Rowling. I'm hear to sign my new books". Then the person working there telling him that Rowling is a woman so they put on a wig and womans clothing and pretend to be her, only to be told she's british. At that point they just started talking with an accent lmao.

Actually, if there was enough interest and someone cared to start a HP spoiler thread, we could discuss the ending and some thoughts I have on the matter.  :)

I've already heard that someone dies. I have my guess, but no one has spilled the beans, yet.

I also have a guess on who the half-blood prince is, but same story as above. :stupid:

Yeah 24hours and it was done her too. Myself and Sup have already discussed it all. And Im a proud member of the Leaky Cauldrons' Leaky LoungeLeaky Cauldron's Leaky Lounge JK's fav fan site apparently. All the best theorys etc are there. Its the fastest moving web forum Ive ever seen.

So zjj who do you think it is? I thought when I was reading it it was going to Be Tom Riddles old book.

I just went searching for the spoilers. :ph34r:

I was right about who dies, but wrong about who the HBP is. In hindsight, though, I wasn't thinking properly and didn't know about a book yet. Given that information, I would have come up with a different guess, though it probably still wouldn't have been who it is. :lol:

Reading the spoilers really makes me want to stop working and go read. LOL

I just went searching for the spoilers.  :ph34r:

I was right about who dies, but wrong about who the HBP is.  In hindsight, though, I wasn't thinking properly and didn't know about a book yet.  Given that information, I would have come up with a different guess, though it probably still wouldn't have been who it is.    :lol:

Reading the spoilers really makes me want to stop working and go read.  LOL

You did WHAT!???!?!? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!

I waited ages and ages, and had to shut my ears and hide my eyes with all the spoilers over the net. Well it means your a big thinker if you still enjoy the story but know the end. I love readin HP even thou Ive read them loads before.

I cant belive you zjj, shouldnt have posted the link should I?

I guessed after the second 'attempt' who was going to die accurately. I had no idea who the HBP was until the story revealed it. Never put two and two together I suppose. The incident with Draco and Harry was quite a surprise and changed my opinion of the HBP completely.

GB: You haven't read the books? The movies are quite horrible compared to the books. They cut almost all the good parts, change the plot to their liking, and even modify things to the director/writer's perspective. They're quite a farce and I find it hard for myself to watch them considering all the changes they made. It's almost like dumbing down the series. I can always hope movie 4 is better, but consider their past installments, I'm not expecting to be satisfied. I can understand cutting things out, but adding in new stuff for the fun of it or altering it as the book tells it just ###### me off.

I cant belive you zjj, shouldnt have posted the link should I?

Nah, the link you provided wasn't where I got my information. I like to read so even though I "know" the ending I don't know the whole story. :thumbsup:

As a hardcore fan, I was sure dumbledore was gonna pop his clogs when he started showing Harry all the stuff from the past. Like transfere of knowledge. Hermonine got it right about the half blooded prince didnt she? She just didnt know it was Snapes mother.

As for bad ending, I thought it was great "SINE" Snape Is Not Evil is popping up all over the net with all the reasons why he isnt a bad guy.

As for the films, I enjoy them as films but they dont compare to the books, but I like to see someone elses visual represenatation of something I have in my head.

Edited by Chems

I was still in the first couple of chapters when I talked to a young lady that said she finished the book, then sat and cried for hours.

I started thinking about what would cause such a reaction (death) and then who was such a beloved character that their loss would be so devastating (dumbledore). Pure logic. :D

I was still in the first couple of chapters when I talked to a young lady that said she finished the book, then sat and cried for hours.

I started thinking about what would cause such a reaction (death) and then who was such a beloved character that their loss would be so devastating (dumbledore).  Pure logic.  :D

Least you figure it out on your own i had someone post a link to something else and it ended up being a sound clip of a guy going up to a women who just bought the book saying " Snape Kills Dumbeldore" and she's screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOO

I started thinking about what would cause such a reaction (death) and then who was such a beloved character that their loss would be so devastating (dumbledore).  Pure logic.  :D

Least you figure it out on your own i had someone post a link to something else and it ended up being a sound clip of a guy going up to a women who just bought the book saying " Snape Kills Dumbeldore" and she's screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOO

:rofl: Was she literally screaming no? I admit it wasn't right him doing that, but even I would have laughed at that. Got a link?

:rofl: Was she literally screaming no? I admit it wasn't right him doing that, but even I would have laughed at that. Got a link?

Yea it was like a screaming NOOOOOOOOOO was really funny but hard way to find out

Wish i had the link but i cant seem to find it anymore :\

It was a lame clip, but yes, she was screaming.

video link