New Map "Ghost Village" complete but I need tree's

=US=PUNiSHER

The map is done and is now available in the =US= Map Pack beta available at this link. http://www.animal-clan.com/download/USMapPackBeta.sitx

Thanks to Monoman for scripting these maps so they are Multiplayer and Firefight compatible.

If there is anyone that is willing to script some missions for these maps let me know so the missions could be included with the final version of the mappack.

Edited by =US=PUNiSHER

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just downloaded the map pack but i cant open the sitx file, i downloaded a trial version of stuffit but it wouldnt open it either. if someone who can open this could convert it to a zip and upload it that would be awsome i cant wait to check out these new maps.

I know this is just a Beta, but does anyone else get a crash to desktop when the Mog map starts to load?

These are looking really nice so far. It would be even better when people see these great maps and put some good missions on them. You should PM Rocky and tell him about your maps.

This should be front page news, not hidden deep in the forums. :thumbsup:

silent_op

I know this is just a Beta, but does anyone else get a crash to desktop when the Mog map starts to load?

These are looking really nice so far. It would be even better when people see these great maps and put some good missions on them. You should PM Rocky and tell him about your maps.

This should be front page news, not hidden deep in the  forums.  :thumbsup:

silent_op

i can also report that i CTD when trying to play Moc City map.

No CTD here, but would it be possible to make fully functionable Command Maps, especially the Jungle Camp ? I need it.... :D

And another Question : its possible to make a thick Jungle Leaf Roof, mayby as simple Plane (with Alpha Channels, so the Sun can shine tru the Leafs) ? In all Jungle Map i have seen, you can see the Sky. But in the Pics of Jungle, there are always a thick Leaf Roof over there.

Naturally under the Skybox.

I didn't post the map pack as major news because its only the beta version right now.  The problems people have posted can then be fixed for the final release.

i understand that.

you guys have done a good job with these maps.

just gotta love the central market/desert map. :thumbsup:

best regards

I didn't post the map pack as major news because its only the beta version right now.  The problems people have posted can then be fixed for the final release.

Of course, I understand. When this map pack is released, it will breathe new life into GR yet again. :thumbsup:

silent_op

This is a very good first attempt in my opinion. These all would have been the most awesome Rogue Spear maps ever. They remind me of some of my favorite map mods from those days. Keep up the good work, you don't seem to need modelling advice, just maybe a little more detail and much optimizing, the Ruins map ran horrible for me and reminded me of the early GR Fishing Hole map/mod ( I think that was the name of it). A map that small with so little detail shouldn't hog up so much resources, something needs to be fixed there before final release.

they work fine for me. ghost village command map is very small, but i zoom in and it's fine.

The command map is small because the map is small. The game engine makes all command maps to fit the 400m x 400m space. So if a map is smaller it will only fill a portion of that space, hence the small command map for a small map. There is no known way to alter this. So any comments about the command map being small should be directed to RSE not the modder. ;)