Opinions

pz3

For my first unlock I picked the medic's SA80. I read too many horror stories about the G3. Next up will be the sniper's weapon then G36. I still love the M4.

Zantar, thanks for the link. Looks like I'll be waiting on another pre-order. ;)

Karkland is my favorite map hands down. I love the action of it, especially the beginning where you know where both sides will be comming from... absolute chaos on a 64-man server.

I think I'm already getting board with the game though. There's no variation in it.

I think I'm already getting board with the game though.  There's no variation in it.

BF1942 actually had more MP gameplay modes, but no one played the other modes besides Conquest so they scrapped them in BF2 :P

With my limited gaming time, I've actually put more hours in this game than many in recent memory. I guess it depends on your taste. However, I find the gameplay more varied than other popular games like say ... Counter-Strike or Halo.

Although the maps are limited, they are HUGE and I'm still discovering new nooks and crannies and better ways to navigate them.

If you've already mastered a few classes, the game has the award system (on ranked servers) to motivate you to try out other classes (I just got my Engineer combat award lol) and then try being proficient in Commander mode without TK'ing your own teammates with artillery

I'm still trying to master the aircraft ... I think I've got the fighters downpat with just using keyboard controls, and I've been having better luck flying choppers with the keyboard/mouse combo ...

I think I'm already getting board with the game though.  There's no variation in it.

I must admit I gotta agree with you here, I'm probably just not into the Rank stuff and finding all the little nooks and crannies as most of you seem to be, but just from a playing viewpoint there is nothing that 'URGES' me to double click that BF2 icon.

I find it all a bit....repetative.

yet you use it in your sig, must be good for someting :P

I never said it was good for nothing ;)

GFX are spot on.

Weapons need a bit of balancing but aren't too bad.

The Browser and front end need sorting bigtime.

The TK system is a joke atm.

The Blackhawk is getting nerf'd (Much needed).

But overall the game is ok for what it is I just don't feel excited about playing it. Once you've done everything once I just find it the same over and over again.