Where have the downloads gone?

U|\|_N0_Nam3_01

The official Icebreaker download page.

I didn't find the download you specified, though.  IQ is being a headache, as Google keeps returning vast amounts of unrelated data.

Thank you, Fileplanet.

Yeh I have all those mods, but in the old database we had an entry for that german expansion which is wierd, I might have to just drop that file - if it is not on the official IB site.... it can;t be a current file.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey el nino - is there a search function on your site?

:)

Yes there is, on the top left on homepage, there is a search box. If I am correct below the box is the advanced button. That is where you can select to what exactly you are searching.

And if I am not correct, just do a search (to anything), that will also give you other search options.

:wacko:

Excuse me, its sunday morning, still a bit shaking :sheep:

But I hope I made myself a bit clear.

I found the motherlode!

Japanese language GR mod archive.

LOL! Good find Dannik! I should have thought about searching japanese and korean sites, I remember ages ago they were leaching stuff like images from here and I was shocked at the amount of traffic and interest in GR there was on those sites. I should have guesed they'd have an archive somewhere.

Great find!

Yes there is, on the top left on homepage, there is a search box.

Cool thanks, once you've figured out what is stopping the homepage from loading I'll check it out :thumbsup:

It's this page I had bookmarked, that is the full list of all GR mods you have there - correct?

Heh, how about this one

gangland.exe

I have it locally, but can't find a download location... anyone?

Hey Rocky,

all the download links I found point back to GameSpy, but I did find a description from the creator over here: http://www.theplatoon.com/snitz/topic.asp?...=&TOPIC_ID=2319

I did a search for: monolith's GANGLAND

EDIT: Oh, and you made a news post on it a while Back Rocky. It says you can get it at FilePlanet and the DRAG website http://www.ravenmouth.org/ but I can't find a way to get past that picture :rofl:

PS: I posted the description because you said you had it locally, so you just needed info right? What else do you need? I can help you guys look.

Edited by Lethal.Ambition

I have Gangland and I believe ns2.0 full.

See if you can upoad it to filefront please Phantom, it's on the japanese site Dannik found, but if we can get a mirror on an English speaking site all the better.

iq_mappack_v201.exe missing

Good news, IQ squad are arranging a mirror for their map pack! Once I get that we'll be back on track with no mods missing.... then it'll be onto the smaller single mission type mod...

lol stop with the HX4 stuff .... just get HX5. It contains everything from hx4 as well as bug fixes ... and 300 megs of additional original content.

You can also get Mission HX, the random mission generator here as well. link to forum thread

Good point, I remember you telling me this before - I'll get it all sorted in the new database.

What else do you need? I can help you guys look.

Right now I have complete re-building work on the following sections in the new dbase.

Campaign Section

Unofficial Expansion Pack Section

Full Conversion Section

All that remains for those 3 sections is for someone to see if there are any mods missing in those sections that should be there, or any glaring errors.

Meanwhile I'll get stuck into the Missions section, which at the moment only has 6 mods in it, when there are probably hundreds.

Cool thanks, once you've figured out what is stopping the homepage from loading I'll check it out  :thumbsup:

It's this page I had bookmarked, that is the full list of all GR mods you have there - correct?

Homepage---------> Yes, we are completely in the dark about this. Something is wrong but we havent been able to pinpoint it yet :(

Everything else works except the homepage.

Download link-----------> You were using the wrong link for the downloads. We have a complete download section. You can view it here

:thumbsup:

[EDIT]Its unbeleivable, as we speak ghostaholic went fully online again :)

[EDIT2] even more unbelievable, now we are completely down. :(

We are working on it.

Edited by el nino foxhound

The official Icebreaker download page.

I didn't find the download you specified, though.  IQ is being a headache, as Google keeps returning vast amounts of unrelated data.

Thank you, Fileplanet.

Yeh I have all those mods, but in the old database we had an entry for that german expansion which is wierd, I might have to just drop that file - if it is not on the official IB site.... it can;t be a current file.

Is it this what you are missing?

http://www.rainbowsix.org/dl/download.php?file_id=708

edit: I'm sorry I've seen too late you got it already. I should read a thread till the end...

Edited by Twiller

:thumbsup: I have got 4 + CD-Rs full of GR stuff. Let me know where your gaps are and maybe I can fill them...

btw I have subscribed to filefront just need to know where to upload the mappacks...if I load them up into my files will everyone be able to see them and get to them? or is there a "special" place you folks need them put?

Brutal*IQ*