Problems with downloads page

Tbasco

Hi again y'all,

I finally finished Saving Pilot Ryan...what a ride!!! There was one casualty, though...my keyboard. I had to go get a new one last night because I broke mine when I slammed the F7 key a bit too hard (seriously!) d'oh!! :P

Anyway, since I enjoyed it so much, I wanted to get Jack57's other campaigns but I kept getting errors on the downloads page of this site. Red x's, "done but with errors on the page" messages, etc. I know this probably isn't the place for this, but is anyone else having problems? Furthermore, I searched fileplanet for Postcards from Peru and couldn't find it via their search function. I want to do Postcards and BoB but can't d/l either of them.

By the way...thanks for all the help with the SPR mission 1 post. I finally finished it with a mad rush and a few lucky shots :P The rest of the campaign was stunning. THanks again.

When you get that message, close the window and click the link again.

Thanks Kurtz, but that didn't work. I even messed with some of browser and security settings to no avail. Cleared the cache, open in new window, reboot...all the ususal stuff. I'll keep tryin.

Anyway, since I enjoyed it so much, I wanted to get Jack57's other campaigns but I kept getting errors on the downloads page of this site.  Red x's, "done but with errors on the page" messages, etc.  I know this probably isn't the place for this, but is anyone else having problems?  Furthermore, I searched fileplanet for Postcards from Peru and couldn't find it via their search function.  I want to do Postcards and BoB but can't d/l either of them.

All of Jack57's single player missions are hosted here:

http://files.3dretreat.com/display.asp?catid=85&page=3

(You may have to search around a bit)

Also visit his website for more links:

http://www.users.on.net/~akcowell/gr_default.htm