Head Model

Chems

Seen as were all posting our works outside of the GR community of late, here is my WIP, hopefully I will get to finish it, but I think my creative talents may have to be focused on to paper for a bit.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/Chems-/tex_wip5.jpg

Loads more pics, I can link them up if you wish to see the progression.

Please link to large pics except in the Picture Thread and the Wikid Photos threads. Thank you.

Edited by WhiteKnight77

Yeah you mite be right, but everyones diffrent ahey? (My excuse cause hes already unwrapped, but I can easily change it later hopefully with out to much of a problem) Its a 2048x2048bump map, Thats actually a slightly old bump map, the new ones has skin poors and forehead done.

Nice chems, heads are always difficult.

just some small critics,

1) nostils are a little big and seem too round.

2)ear lobes could do with more flesh, and theres a hard edge on top of the ears.

3) i'd soften the bumb map a little as the wrinkles seem a little to harsh on the cheeks, forehead looks very good.(this might look better once theres some colour anyway).

Keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

Edited by BornToKill

Nice chems, heads are always difficult.

just some small critics,

1) nostils are a little big and seem too round.

2)ear lobes could do with more flesh, and theres a hard edge on top of the ears.

3) i'd soften the bumb map a little as the wrinkles seem a little to harsh on the cheeks, forehead looks very good.(this might look better once theres some colour anyway).

Keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

Thanks Taw, Had the nostril ones before, did make them smaller, will make them smaller again.

Gotcha on the ear lobes :thumbsup:

As for the bump, I said the same myself but apparently its meant to look very harsh this close up and with no colour map or spec map applied also. If its to hard I can always just drop the intensity in max.

Its not for a game, its just for max fun.

I poly modelled the head then used mesh smooth. Can get wires indeed.

Thats not a wireframe, thats a mesh smooth render. There is a difference, that is his pose, thats what hes gonna look like, and for the umptenth time hes not going to be animated!!!!!

Sense my fustration at your constant point yet?

:P