New 6.8 x 43M-468 Modification

Militiaman

Thanks to the weapon modders Cobra6, Prozac, WardenMac and Jay316 there will be a new weapon modification out soon. Cobra6 released an M-468 modification a while ago. I helped to organize another M-468 modification for the whole Ghost Recon Community to enjoy.

Below are pictures of the new M-468 weapons you will be able to enjoy within two weeks.

screenshot-1.jpg

screenshot-2.jpg

screenshot-3.jpg

screenshot-4.jpg

nah... not looking for credit really... the stuff i release is ment for other modders to enjoy and do what they want with it.

Its fun mix matching a m4 and putting it in game without having to do all the modeling and skinning

i hope you are including a suppressed version with an acog , i asked for that along time back , but was greatful for what was given by dtd at the time so i didnt press the issue (not that im pressing now , hehe) if not , still great work ! :thumbsup:

Edited by rjgat

• 2 weeks later...

The M-468 modification is now available to the whole Ghost Recon community. Sorry it took a little longer than expected, but you can't rush quality.

Thanks to Cobra6, Prozac, WardenMac, Jay316, Kafee Low Profile and all others for all their hard efforts that have been put into this new piece of work.

A new mission is also available with the mod.

The below internet link should work for downloading:

http://files.filefront.com/M_468_Weapon_Mo...;/fileinfo.html

Enjoy :D

Edited by Militiaman

• 2 weeks later...