NationStates

RooK

No Rocky it's not complex, it's politics.  :rocky:

If you want to get Rocky into this you have to appeal to him on the same level as you would any other Scotsman... No I don't mean offer him the services of sheep. :devil: Hey Rocky why don't you find out if you could line your pockets like any other good politician....... :rofl:

Stout Hearts

|RE|Warhawk

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Attn. Flag makers! I need a flag and have no skills. Help a poor country down on it's luck.

fellow ghostlandian, the house of ronin would be honored to assist your small, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service ... you are, after all, ranked 5th in the region and 99,541st in the world for Highest Police Ratios. :yes:

Attn. Flag makers! I need a flag and have no skills. Help a poor country down on it's luck.

fellow ghostlandian, the house of ronin would be honored to assist your small, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service ... you are, after all, ranked 5th in the region and 99,541st in the world for Highest Police Ratios. :yes:

@Nightcrawler.....

:whistle::P:P

Stout Hearts

|RE|Warhawk

Cowabunga

I really like this though!

The government -- a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass -- juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Religion & Spirituality, and Education. The average income tax rate is 43%, but much higher for the wealthy. A small but healthy private sector is led by the Trout Farming industry, followed by Book Publishing and Furniture Restoration.