Good news for GR modding!

The Worm

Well, this morning...

I broke my damn'd leg! :D

People have been going, "Hey, wat's the progress on your *insert mod project here*?" and I'm like...."Erm... not much done...real busy with work... going out of town..."

But since my job requires me to be in tip-top physical condition (it's actualy a legal requirement), that means I'm stuck at home for the next few weeks at least.

With no family, no girlfriend, no drinking buddies.... only my beloved mouse and keyboard and modding tools :wub:

So... to the community (for my own personal mod) and to my team-mates (for the team mod I'm working on), expect good things! :clapping:

Disclaimer: When my coleagues wheeled me into the hospital, I was in such pain, the nurse injected some stuff into my butt that took away the pain. And put me into an unrealistically good mood. :D The effects have not worn off yet. As such, the above satements may not be legally binding.

Well, this morning...

I broke my damn'd leg!  :D

People have been going, "Hey, wat's the progress on your *insert mod project here*?" and I'm like...."Erm... not much done...real busy with work... going out of town..."

But since my job requires me to be in tip-top physical condition (it's actualy a legal requirement), that means I'm stuck at home for the next few weeks at least.

With no family, no girlfriend, no drinking buddies.... only my beloved mouse and keyboard and modding tools :wub:

So... to the community (for my own personal mod) and to my team-mates (for  the team mod I'm working on), expect good things! :clapping:

Disclaimer: When my coleagues wheeled me into the hospital, I was in such pain, the nurse injected some stuff into my butt that took away the pain. And put me into an unrealistically good mood.  :D  The effects have not worn off yet. As such, the above satements may not be legally binding.

LOL, good thing to hear Worm, but i still wish you a quick and full

recovery from that broken leg.

/ingeloop

• 3 weeks later...

This is so weird.. I started this post as a bit of (drug-induced) humour, and it's still getting hits! :rofl:

Seriously though, thanks for your "get wells" everyone. The cast is off, back to (real life) work.

I used the downtime to *finally* pack up and upload the Great Wall mod. I moved my pc next to my bed and in two days i made the Outro avi for the mod lol.

That's what we really need. A dozen modders take hammers and smash their own legs, and/ in a month, GR will be swimming with mods :rofl:

Edited by The Worm