Web Design for Sale

Avey

This site was originally designed by myself for a blog site i was going to launch. Now that I've scrapped this idea the design is just sitting on my HD, might as well put it to good use! Only the page shown in the example has been complete (along with the CSS) but if the buyer required additional pages to be coded I'm sure we could reach an agreement. The sale includes the header PSD files and the design renders fine in all major browsers.

Preview

I'm looking for about £35. If you are interested PM me or get me on MSN. Please remember that this isn't a Photoshop template, it is fully coded and ready to go!

Not to be offensive or anything, but I think tthat is an example of why women complain about men's ability to pick clothes and color coordinate themselves. Why in the world did you go with a plaidish background?

Not to be offensive or anything, but I think tthat is an example of why women complain about men's ability to pick clothes and color coordinate themselves.  Why in the world did you go with a plaidish background?

I'd hardly call it plaid. ;)