Ghost Recon.net Forums

I'm trying to find a coop squad.

Hey, what's up guys? I am trying to find a coop squad. I ran a GR squad a couple years ago but I haven't been playing much since we shut down. I would like to find a good coop squad of older, North American players to play with. Please leave some info if you are looking for members.

Thanks,

Monty

Not sure about North America but I guess a couple might be from that region.

Alpha Squad Play a very tight game and have good servers.

They have strict rules re team speak and use of the servers so go here first and have a good read.

They have people playing on thire servers most times.

http://www.alphasquad.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=277

As you can see you do have to register.

Colin

The North America thing is so I can find players in or close to my timezone. I am currently serving in the U.S. Army and don't have any time to be on during weekdays, just weeknights and weekends. Also, I don't want to join a squad that has very strict rules, I get enough of that at my real job, lol. Thanks for the info though.

Monty

The North America thing is so I can find players in or close to my timezone. I am currently serving in the U.S. Army and don't have any time to be on during weekdays, just weeknights and weekends. Also, I don't want to join a squad that has very strict rules, I get enough of that at my real job, lol. Thanks for the info though.

Monty

http://www.unknowenemy.net :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...