Armenia mod

Giampi

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GiWeDa September 15th has passed  :( ,  will your mod be released before October? Hey, will you have multiplayer co-op set up in your missions (please  :D )?

silent_op

Sorry about the ETA but the mod report is dated 1 month ago and we could have it on line only today due to other project.

Anyway the mod is still on track even if it seriously risked to be dropped.

Yes, missions will be co-op even if on SP you will have great cinematics

@Streinger and Cobaka: I'm sorry to inform you that the truck has serious problems to its shock absorbers and also the new restrictive regulations about pollution need to be taken in consideration.

However the papers for the Humvee have not yet been received (Cobaka, send me the files at my office e-mail :devil:)

• 2 months later...

This thread and the related mod is not dead. I recently left GR top stay with my family but shortly I will fly to Nigeria leaving my family in Italy so I will have some time to finalize this mod featuring excellent creations by Cobaka and Streinger

• 4 weeks later...

This doesn't seem to be so much awaited by the community :(

However for those few people who didn't loose faith to see this mod (and the wonderful creations by Cobaka and Streinger) I'm glad to inform you that the work as restarted as promised in my previous post.

The scripting phase is completed (only some tweaking here and there) and now we are in full beta-testing phase.

This doesn't seem to be so much awaited by the community  :(

No, no, no... we're just used to releases happening months after initially proposed release date: Ubi/RSE trained us perfectly to feel this way! :D I'm anxiously awaiting Armenia Mod: new maps (maybe 4!), location, missions, weapons, vehicles (keen on the new insert boat)... by GiWeDa, Cobaka & Streinger... it's sure to be terrific! Any chance to get in on the beta testing? :whistle:

This doesn't seem to be so much awaited by the community  :(

No, no, no... we're just used to releases happening months after initially proposed release date: Ubi/RSE trained us perfectly to feel this way! :D I'm anxiously awaiting Armenia Mod: new maps (maybe 4!), location, missions, weapons, vehicles (keen on the new insert boat)... by GiWeDa, Cobaka & Streinger... it's sure to be terrific! Any chance to get in on the beta testing? :whistle:

Let's start with the bad news:

1) the maps are only 3 (the 4th map always by Lord Cobaka will not feature in the mod but you will find it in Chernaya mod by ATO Architect :))

2) the missions will be as the maps then 3 but I believe you will be happy about them since they are quite complex

And now the good news:

1) weapons: all the Ghost arsenal is new as well as few enemies weapons

2) vehicles: till now I count 5 new vehicles that may become 6

Beta-testing? I'm up for it. If Cobaka agrees we can set a beta mod for you.