Fn Scar

Streinger

I´m very happy to see that ...

:rofl:

... after the last few days on this board!

Is this a Single Weapons Modification or

part of something big?

Cheers

Edited by Keen

Just coming from an online session with Streinger. You can't image how magnificent those weapons are!!!

part of something big?

Cheers

Sst... don't say to anyone but it seems that a new total conversion called A*****A mod (Working title) is on development :whistle:

Just coming from an online session with Streinger. You can't image how magnificent those weapons are!!!

part of something big?

Cheers

Sst... don't say to anyone but it seems that a new total conversion called A*****A mod (Working title) is on development :whistle:

... Well, I talk to nobody.

;)

The question I have is will it come with all the versions that the army is making of it.

I just talked with a team that came out to talk to us about our equipment that we used in afganistan and the armorer guy told me that it will be in 5.56 7.62 support and sniper versions.

Pretty much what the xm8 was suppost to be but will never be.

Also the army is coming out with a new pistol to replace the m9 9mm, the mk 23 socom. It will be .45 cal but that is all that is known right now as that they are still designing it from the ground up.

I made two basic variants of FN SCAR, L(5,56NATO) and H(7,62NATO)

H variant comes in assault rifle and sniper rifle versions, L variant in those two plus LSW variant . I also included FN Minimi in the mod, equipped with Aimpoint scope.

render links will be posted here shortly...

If yall need them I got so really good side shots of the M249, M240b, M4w/all toys on it, SMAW-d, and some others.

These weapons arent right out of the box they are the ones we used over in afganistan.

I gave some of them to DTD to use in a weapons mod. Dont know if they still have them. I got them around here some where.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...