GR2 for PC and GR3 for PC and New Coke

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya gotta ask yourself one thing. Why do devs have the GR Classic images set as desktops? I am not talking just RSE and GRIN employees, but Ubi devs that are possibly working on other RSE original titles or completely different titles.

Ya gotta ask yourself one thing. Why do devs have the GR Classic images set as desktops? I am not talking just RSE and GRIN employees, but Ubi devs that are possibly working on other RSE original titles or completely different titles.

i demand pixs!!111

Maybe they like it cos its big and red?

:devil: It'll be interesting to see if GR3 can top GR1+some of the fantastic mods that have come out for it just this year (not to mention the huge library of great legacy mods that have built up over the years). Sure, GR3 graphics will be awesome, but will the gameplay be any better? GR1 is GR Classic (or mebbe original recipe), that plus the modding community will be a tough combo to beat. I hopes the dev's are working very hard...:devil:

• 4 weeks later...

I think, someone should make a webpage about "Classic Recon." The more recognition there is the better. Basically, have it explain what it is about. Also, you would actually be able to link all those little buttons in people's sigs to an actual website. I think it would be cool. :thumbsup: