Ghost Recon.net Forums

:devil: yes and how many have left only to return :whistle: leaving the few to keep the faith :rofl:

yes its been good to see an upturn in interest from people in the game. There have been alot of new names appearing in GR posts over the last couple of months and of cource we have some "Old" ones returning :)

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, hats off to nat. He did an amazing job on the AS50.

yes he did SC....and I hope it makes you happy to know you may need it!

For example: map Phlookian's winter revision of cobaka's Fort ...mission - Crouching Tiger - Objective 1 -- secure guard towers and all bunkers...

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t101/migryder/bunker1.jpg

they have friends..

:ph34r:

Migryder has always been a great scripter and also very fast., I believe very soon we will enjoy his mod :thumbsup:

:rofl: I believe this post of mine doesn't need any comment!

hahaha ... :D I think in 2008 we will enjoy this great mod , perhaps the best since Frostbite. :zorro:

Edited by niccola

yea I saw that comment a while back and could only shake my head....then again I have scripted 20 missions and come to think about it, threw one out...not to mention missions 2 and 8 for Centcom..... :) Also G, consider that the awesome "eyes only" screenies you saw today may never have happened! P2 could have simply been 5 or 6 missions for Frostbite, not a mod with tons of new content in it's own respect...soon enough the majic will be revealed.. :ph34r:

at this time all missions are set for SP and coop, I've tried to get them all set up so opening cinematics only work in SP and when it is feasable to allow player to opt out of that, though in some cases I have not enabled the option to skip the cinematic until say all vehicles in a convoy have aborted thier plans and come to a complete stop. I really struggled with this since no matter what I've tried, if any vehicle has not completely finished with any animations associated with it that are not part of the model (like snow dust) the effects will remain behind when teleported....hence not all cinematics are as I would like them to be...there are destruction animations that must be tested on a dedi server..like a flying barrel....it works ok if I test in coop mode on this machine, but....more testing should be performed...

also - Blue Ivan for P2 (HUGE map in day and night), Winter Fort, and Phlookian's latest map should get MP set ups since they have never been available for that and I think at least three if not all four are worthy candidates for MP...I'm no good at that but I think Tinker s going to look into it...that may be a follow up dl though...one or two of those may need slight revision for MP to work without bugs...

mig :ph34r:

I know very well what you speak about about the effect not disappearing if you hide the vehicle. The solution IMO is to have the vehicle to finish its plan and then hide it.

Regarding the maps to be setup for all MP modes I mean you speak about the creation of all zones. I can help you as well is Tinker is too busy :)

• 1 month later...

:ph34r:

well things have been quiet with this thread...

ingeloop has submitted the final batch of characters...here is a little group pic......front row - three NBC Protection; second row - 4 Naval Infantry - Northern Fleet; third row - 5 members of the 34th Spetsnaz Group aka The Werewolves...

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t101/mi...ROUP_PHOTO1.jpg

the list of other new characters by ingeloop..hope I get em all ingeloop...

4 air defense rockets

4 Alfa Group

2 rockets arty

4 officers in dress unis - capt, major, colonel, general

1 MI Recon officer

1 injured Russian pilot POW

2 Russian ground unit POWs in arctic woodland garb

2 new UN Peace Keepers with helments and new skins for the 2 RSE guys..

he has also helped me assign older chrs to units like MI Recon and Fast Reaction Group SAVE by adding unit patches..

Phlookian has sent the day version of his wonderful new map and work has begun on that script...right now I'm dressing it up with all the sound emitters and such...once that is done, I get the dusk version and do it, and the newest chrs get their spots in the missions, then the work to wrap this thing up will begin in earnest..there is a matter of a mission I kinda played around with on a winterized RSE Farm day version by Bludawg, but whether it gets in is up in the air...you and some friendly Federation guys were going to have to protect a data logger that came from the wrecked plane..the mission begins with player on the top floor of the house - a platoon of rebels and two T80UDs were bearing down on your position at start up...any interest?

I'll post more pics of the new guys ingeloop sent shortly...there may be a new winter chr or two from other sources as well..I have two that were done by CMH and sleeper but need permission to use the attatchments by C$K...

mig :ph34r:

• 1 month later...