DRIV3R

Havok

I don't know if this has been posted yet but the Driver 3 PC demo is out.Seems it has been out a month but I missed seeing it. Mind you it is huge @ 700megs and has 2 playable missions. There are some really nice cinematic scenes as well.

It is available at the usual suspects but I found this the best d/l for me anyways.

At Voodoo

Control Sucks, yes that much. Graphics wise and how the car separates on impact is awesome. Cut scenes and sounds are Ridley Scott true and true.

Since control S, I really can't tell more about the game, since I can't even pass 3 minutes into it, before you'll die.

Go find out the hardway, go download it for yourself.

Didnt' say I warn ya

:whistle:

Control Sucks, yes that much.  Graphics wise and how the car separates on impact is awesome.  Cut scenes and sounds are Ridley Scott true and true.

Since control S, I really can't  tell more about the game, since I can't even pass 3 minutes into it, before you'll die.

Go find out the hardway, go download it for yourself.

Didnt' say I warn ya

:whistle:

Thank you - I can't echo this enough.. this game is a steaming pile of CRAP!!!!!!