2 Days to Vegas

whoa182

dtv_16.jpg

dtv_17.jpg

dtv_11.jpg

dtv_10.jpg

dtv_15.jpg

vinny has a problem…

He has just been released from Rickers prison after serving a three year stretch. Unfortunately, his dreams of the quiet life on the outside and seeing his girl didn't quite work out as planned…. His younger brother Tony has went and got himself into some serious trouble….

"2 Days To Vegas" is a story driven 3rd person action-adventure game. The thrill-a-minute story is crammed full of car chases, shootouts and unexpected twists, to keep you on the edge of your seat throughout the game. The action is set in several major cities across the USA and takes place during an intense 48 hour period. This game has it all, a gripping story of contemporary gangster life combined with thrilling car chase action and an intense race against the clock.

could be prozac, i dont see the aliasing from rendering. They also have the camera just far enough away from the models to give it that photo look.

if i where to take a guess i wouls say that could be done in a few years, and with HD and the new processing power of X2 who knows.

they are excelent screen, i realy like the sublte shadows, and the details in peoples faces.

If you look at the pics and the further away the texture the more blurry it gets. Like when you have it on trilinear filtering.

IGN and the game website says that these are actual in-game screenshots for their game coming out on platforms:

PC, XBOX2, PS3

We will know at E3 and we should see some movies from it.

This is a guess, but if its not all real - I know what they might be doing here.

Mabe they are showing off their models in a pre-rendered environment?

That is my guess, but Im somewhat confident thats its all rendered in real time . . .

Mabe they are showing off their models in a pre-rendered environment?

That is my guess, but Im somewhat confident thats its all rendered in real time . . .

It doesn't have that perfect look of a prerendered environment. It's probably in-engine.

If you can couple this with integrated support for mouse and keyboard, internet and e-mail, live voice, then it will finish pc gaming. It will then remain to be seen if game developers can make mature, intelligent games.

"...then it will finish pc gaming. "

untill all platforms have reached a mature state ( capable of truley processing every thing a designer wants in real time ) PC will remain in the loop. as the casual console gaming market grows at a greater rate than PC gaming. We will become more of minority players, but we will have a spot.

but in the end, with PC makers, software venders, and console makers pushing for a "multimidia center" system, there will come a time when i plug my wireless mouse and "gaming keyboard" into my media system, hook that up to my hdtv and dont look back. ill just put it all in my office instead of the living room, and stencil PC on the side of it.

but that is all very far off, my pc feels about as threatened as a rottweiler.