mod request

Sufa

I know about the Rainbow Team 2 mod but it ALWAYS CTD no matter what priority its set to.

I know about the BJB Rainbow 6 character pack. But its not a true mod just a tool for modders.

Can a modder out there make a truly compatable and realistic as possible Rainbow 6 mod? I mean make it with all the weapons including Athena Sword's SM4 CQB.

Who's up for it?

This is the right forum. Just remember theres no first person weapon view for GR. Also its not as easy has you just ask and the next day its done. Itd take awhile to make everything for a total conversation mod.

This is the right forum. Just remember theres no first person weapon view for GR. Also its not as easy has you just ask and the next day its done. Itd take awhile to make everything for a total conversation mod.

Man I never asked for a first person view. And where did I ask for next day delivery?

The SM4 would simply be a gun mod just like any other. Did you think I wanted tear gas, ladder climbing and HB sensors?

If I have to read this pontificating bullcrap then forget about it.

:blink: what are you talking about? Im just telling you it isnt simple to make a mod. Im pretty sure with that attitude no one is going to make anything for you.

Lol, another one of these arguments. :P

Can a modder out there make a truly compatable and realistic as possible Rainbow 6 mod? I mean make it with all the weapons including Athena Sword's SM4 CQB.

No modder that I know of can and/or would be willing to take the several years necessary to do so. Try Sum Of All Fears for an R6-like version of GR.

:blink: what are you talking about? Im just telling you it isnt simple to make a mod. Im pretty sure with that attitude no one is going to make anything for you.

What are YOU talking about? If you aren't up to it then ######!

Geezus am I asking the impossible?

The backlash here is shocking. City Hall is more polite than you people lol.

Excuse me, I was mistaken in assuming that you were referring to a mod for the R6 series and not GR, thus, it would've been the wrong forum. My humble appypollylogies. 0:)

My humble apologies as well.

As for the other people forgive me for stumbling onto Holy Ground.

Excuse me, I was mistaken in assuming that you were referring to a mod for the R6 series and not GR, thus, it would've been the wrong forum. My humble appypollylogies. 0:)

You didn't stumble onto hallowed ground, you're acting like an ass. GRT simply said that it would take quite a bit of effort to do so, and you're acting like a four year old. This is one of the most helpful communities if you ask politely and don't rip someone a new one after they try and inform you of something, because no one here has to do anything for you.

You didn't stumble onto hallowed ground, you're acting like an ass. GRT simply said that it would take quite a bit of effort to do so, and you're acting like a four year old. This is one of the most helpful communities if you ask politely and don't rip someone a new one after they try and inform you of something, because no one here has to do anything for you.

Why was GRT correcting me for something I did not say? I simply asked for a realistic Rainbow 6 mod with all weapons. Where did I ask for a 1st person gun view and demand it be finished "the next day"? It was insulting so I replied appropriately.

And you snared_gambit are an ass just for defending such a response.

A "helpful" community would really help if it were'nt for the likes of you and yur clique

Lol, another one of these arguments. :P

No modder that I know of can and/or would be willing to take the several years necessary to do so. Try Sum Of All Fears for an R6-like version of GR.

GOOD THING I BOUGHT SOME POPCORN FOR THE FREE ENTERTAINMENT..... :bounce:

Actually i never said you wanted first person view or have the mod the next day. But people that arent new to modding dont know how hard modding actually is. I was informing you that GR cant have FPW, and for a total converation(new guns, sounds, skins and so on) would take awhile.

So by your throwing a tantrum and crussing at everyone your making everyone think YOUR the ass...Goodluck finding someone to make your mod for you. I sure wont do it now that youve insulted me. :thumbsup:

Someone say DA 4.9????

:P

@Sufa: There's no harm what so ever in suggesting new mod ideas but at this stage of GR's lifespan it's pretty unlikely that any seasoned modders would want to start new projects. GR is more or less dead and a new mod of that size would just take all to darn long to make for anyone to be willing.

I used to act like you Sufa, and then I turned twelve. So, let's examine this in a a post by post analysis :thumbsup:

Who's up for it?

Now, you didn't ask for FPWV, next day delivery, or anything of that nature, I understand.

A simple post aimed at being helpful; centered around informing you that it might take a bit of time and that a game like RVS isn't going to happen via a R6 mod for GR.

Man I never asked for a first person view. And where did I ask for next day delivery?

The SM4 would simply be a gun mod just like any other. Did you think I wanted tear gas, ladder climbing and HB sensors?

If I have to read this pontificating bullcrap then forget about it.

This is the start of aforemention tantrum. Instead of acting rationally, it would appear that you think that everyone on here owes you something in the form of absolute answers and someone stepping up to the plate to do your mod request.

It all goes down hill from here.

Why was GRT correcting me for something I did not say? I simply asked for a realistic Rainbow 6 mod with all weapons. Where did I ask for a 1st person gun view and demand it be finished "the next day"? It was insulting so I replied appropriately.

And you snared_gambit are an ass just for defending such a response.

A "helpful" community would really help if it were'nt for the likes of you and yur clique

There was no correction, read it again. The post was trying to be helpful. The reply was not appropriate, it was ridiculous and misinformed. Just so I get this right, why is it insulting to be told that there won't be a FPWV and that it will take a while?

Thank you, I enjoy being an ass, it's what I'm best at ;)

and one last thing for an admin: :lockd: