Beautiful day...

Zantar45

When I saw "Beautiful Day", I was expecting this thread to be about U2... Kinda disappointing to find it's a glorified weather thread...

Sun is out, birds are singing (til I shoot them), temperature mild-warm (by UK springtime standards) but certainly not hot. What more do you need to know?!? :lol:

hehe...Guess one of us poor climate challenged aussies should chime in here aswell. Got alittle warmer than normal for the season here in Sydney today with temps in and around 30C (86F for anyone more used to that)...almost warm enough to have to use the aircon in the car :P

hehe...Guess one of us poor climate challenged aussies should chime in here aswell. Got alittle warmer than normal for the season here in Sydney today with temps in and around 30C (86F for anyone more used to that)...almost warm enough to have to use the aircon in the car  :P

Y'all should be close to needing to turn the heat on. :blink:

When I saw "Beautiful Day", I was expecting this thread to be about U2... Kinda disappointing to find it's a glorified weather thread...

Sun is out, birds are singing (til I shoot them), temperature mild-warm (by UK springtime standards) but certainly not hot. What more do you need to know?!? :lol:

:rofl: me too!

Anyways we have pretty good weather right now, probably about 15 out with sun :thumbsup:

DS22

Yes. When they're singing cheerfully and I have to go work (as I did yesterday - but not today obviously, being the Saturday of a bank holiday weekend) then they deserve to die. I can't stand chirpiness in the morning..... <_<

:lol: