Media player

1madcow

:huh: Ok I have a few questions , and maybe someone here can help me. I just got recordable Cd player that also does dvd, and the double layer thing. This is obviously for my pc. It came with Nero player, which hels you burn cd and play files. I dont really like the interface that much. I downloade windows Media player also .But it has caused me problems burning anything.I was wondering if anyone could recomend a free media player. Or even a pay one that is good. wht I am looking for is , easy interface. something that can scan and asily find files. And a grab and drop menu for burning.

Edited

thanks for our help. :thumbsup:

Edited by Stalker

i use windows and media player :devil:

drag and drop the file u want on cd to your cdrom drive, click burn....

if their audio files it will ask if u want to burn them as an audio cd, or data.

not sure about the dvd stuff thoe

If you are using Nero, there is a difference between burning music cds and burning music as a data cd for backup. Nero has a drag and drop window, and burns faster than WMP.

Edited

Edited by Stalker

Nobody said anything about P2P or piracy or warez. Just cause you have software for ripping CD's doesn't make you a :pirate: Anyways, I use Nero and i think it is awesome. It burns real quick and has an easy drag drop menu.

But enough about that... What does this have to do with GR3??? :offtopic:

Edited by Skyline=MAV=

Nobody said anything about P2P or piracy or warez. Just cause you have software for ripping CD's doesn't make you a :pirate:

The original post asked about suggestions about P2P networks like Kazaa etc. and that was removed by a forum Moderator (Stalker). You are now reading the edited version.

I don't know anyone who uses P2P for much else besides pirated software/music/movies.