Looking for an H&K 91 or 93.

Jonas

I haven't seen either of these weapons and don't have the first clue about how to make it myself, so I was wondering if it is out there somewhere. I have always thought this is one of the coolest and most versatile weapons made. I have wanted one for a long time, but at around $2k I won't be getting one anytime soon.

The Hk 91 comes in either .308 or 7.62, 20 or 30rd clip, and can be semi or fully auto. I saw news footage of a Saudi soldier unloading fully auto into an Iraqi bunker in Desert Storm. It was awesome. The HK 93 comes in .223 or 5.56. This would be an awesome assault or sniper weapon in GR. Most weapons just don't have both long distance takedown power and close combat fully auto assault versatility. I think this weapon does it all.

Pictures and details of HK91 A2 and A3 and numerous other H&Ks at http://www.hkpro.com/

hk91a2_3.jpg

HK91%20MSG2.jpg

I haven't seen either of these weapons and don't have the first clue about how to make it myself, so I was wondering if it is out there somewhere.  I have always thought this is one of the coolest and most versatile weapons made.

HK-91 is simply a semi-auto G3 for the US civil market, the HK-93 is a semi-auto HK-33. The Saudi soldier in the clip you referred to would have been using a G3.

There are quite a few mods with different G3 variants.