@War Closes It's Doors?

Foxhound

Wow

@war is closed for good

Thank you for all the good times. It was a blast while it lasted. We have faithfully been at the service of all you gamers for the last 5 years but in all that time have receive not a single word of thanks from you ungrateful lot. And not even a dime - not a single ######ing dime. And whats more, all we get is a whole lot of whining and biatching. So thats it. We sick of it...and sick of you.

Lots of Love

@war

Ps: If you wanna say sorry or better still, have a dime to spare, send it to Akira. His kid has been starving ever since he sat in front of that godamn pc 5 years ago. He has not got up from that seat since.

I am, speechless. I see Akira on ICQ and occasionally we drop a message but I had no clue this was coming.

It sounds like there was an argument or something that got out of control.

:(

Over the past few months I hadn't noticed anything that would have indicated this was on the horizon, but I do remember reading some of Akira's newsposts and thinking "Akira wrote that?", some of the posts just didn't sound like the old Akira.

Holy cow. They had some stuff for even R6/RS that couldn't be found anywhere else. That is a big loss to the TC series of games.

Such a shame that they had to close. Best of luck to Akira.

[edit]That could very well be Rocky. Let's hope that it is and if not, my previous statement stands.[/edit]

I have to be honest it caught me off guard as well. These guys have been doing great work for the community as a whole for the past few years. I have to admit that I've never mentioned anything in their forums (As I rarely do) nor have I sent any money. They've provided me with a service that I'll surely miss. If you see him again Rocky pass on a belated thanks from me.

Cheers

I haven't been there for a while so no idea how long the message has been up and I'm clinging to the slim hope that it is a really bad April fools joke for now.

It would be such a damn shame if it is true, and as WK pointed out they had an almost irreplaceable line-up of D/L's.