Dauphin

Razors-3Dge

Hey just got back from spring break, Orlando Rulz!! Anyway ya DWG got it right, lots of names for that damn thing. Two reasons why i am making it, 1 its a school project and 2nd it looked cool in "Rreign of Fire"! I will continue working on it this week but for now nothing really new to it so far. My goal is around 5000 but i dont know what i will end up with.

*Ok i know you guys got lots of pictures, so i am calling out for help. If anyone can get some pictures of this Chopper so i can get some more views that would be nice.* Thanks i will post soon!

it looked cool in "Rreign of Fire"!

Also the helicopter used in 'The Peacemaker'

*Ok i know you guys got lots of pictures, so i am calling out for help.  If anyone can get some pictures of this Chopper so i can get some more views that would be nice.*

Go to http://www.eurocopter.com/site/FO/scripts/...u_id=93〈=EN and download the manufacturer's brochure (very last entry on the page, 1.1Mb), this has complete scale three-view drawings, internal layouts and a couple of good pictures.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/wor...ope/dauphin.htm has a bunch of good pictures, including a coupleof shots with the weapons package fitted.

Hey just got back from spring break, Orlando Rulz!! Anyway ya DWG got it right, lots of names for that damn thing. Two reasons why i am making it, 1 its a school project and 2nd it looked cool in "Rreign of Fire"! I will continue working on it this week but for now nothing really new to it so far.  My goal is around 5000 but i dont know what i will end up with. 

*Ok i know you guys got lots of pictures, so i am calling out for help.  If anyone can get some pictures of this Chopper so i can get some more views that would be nice.*  Thanks i will post soon!

Whoa, Razor, you were in my neck of the woods and you didn't look me up? I;m insulted. I was right up the road in daytona at Embry Riddle!!!!

N E ways, i'd watch the nose on that model. The slope on it looks too sharp. Dauphins have almost a flat underside along the main fuselage.

Whoa, Razor, you were in my neck of the woods and you didn't look me up? I;m insulted. I was right up the road in daytona at Embry Riddle!!!!

N E ways, i'd watch the nose on that model. The slope on it looks too sharp. Dauphins have almost a flat underside along the main fuselage.

Hey ya I stayed at International Drive for 7 days in the I-Drive in hotel, i hate the drive to the alantic too far otherwise Orlando ruls, hey thanks for the imput on the front, i have somewhat curved it out and i now plan to try and cut out some more polygons in that area.