Sig Awards #25

ZJJ

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sheesh it took a long time to change mr. splinter cell’s digs to be some gray-shade. ok not really.

im surprised no one has tried to make an entry with the spy vs. spy theme which is what my entry was originally supposed to be except with variations of the splinter cell dude as the spies.

i challenge someone to come up with a good spy vs spy theme ... maybe something along the lines of one spy carrying an oicw and the other with an m4 or something. better yet, an animation of one spy laying a sensor while the other is standing behind him with an antitank point blank.

just some ideas i had while making my entry.

i really like these little sig award contests.  for me, its a nice diversion and good way to exercise the design muscles in short bursts.  its also nice to to see people evolve in their design skills.

im glad this thing never went away.  i think i speak for all in realizing that its not exactly effortless to keep these contests running and i take my hat off to zjj and the number of judges who take their own time to make sure it keeps running.  and of course, hats off to velocity who kickstarted this thing in the first place.

ditto

and as a casual judge, thanks.

Interesting that this idea wasn't used by anyone.   :rofl:

blacknwhite.gif

EDIT:  I use the wrong link.  :blush:

someones being value-added at work today. :yes:

mondo, thats tight.

Thanks Ronin :D Your personal sig, is that all macromedia? Would love to get to that level with my stuff one day. :thumbsup:

Was tooling around with this idea earlier (feeling lost without some PS time). Figured I'd try and hit the "Black and White" theme...

Entry <:>

SprayGunSig.jpg

This is 1/3 of a pic my girlfriend took of me painting my car. It's an awesome pic and we staged it just right, so I've been doing some PhotoChopping with it. Basic design, but makes the point. Look close, you can actually see the paint coming out of the gun.

*Edit: Typo

Edited by Ruin

Hey man,

It's done. Check the website.

I'm waiting a while before I go "fully" public on it. So consider it a sneek peak for the readers of this thread. ;) I'm waiting for the lift-kit and bigger tires basically...

Ronin, I agree with stalker, it would help.

stalker and ruin, thanks for the feedback and good to see you guys still around.

i was grappling with that when i made it and now i realize the 'black spy' should be behind the text which would be behind the 'white spy.' oh well, im at work and will be heading out of town for the weekend as usual to do some frolicking. will have to leave it as is.

Well, just to shut zjj up and to stop her giving me grief for not entering (my life wouldn't be worth living - lol), I guess I'd better put one up. I'm not totally happy with it, but I just can't be bothered to mess about with it any more! :lol:

Entry (19kb):

GRnetSig.gif

Edited by Gav80

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...