missing actors

101st woody

Hey

have made my first mission and it was all working fine. I have added a few more actors to make it a bit harder and for some reason the first actors i put on the mission are in the placed elements list but do not show up on the 2d command map unless i select them. they also started disappearing in the game.

I am baffled by this, i did think that maybe there is a limit to the number of actors that can be displayed at any one time. Can anyone help

If this is the case can i make the actors invisible to the game world untill the actors in the start of the mission are killed hence making room for more actors at the end.

Thanks for your help

Woody

actors i put on the mission are in the placed elements list but do not show up on the 2d command map unless i select them. they also started disappearing in the game.

Did you make them availble only to given dificulty levels? For example, if you have them checked for easy they will not show up at the default view setting of Normal.