SCUD launcher

richmondskin

No SCUD, but a truck with missle launcers on back.

BM-21-1 'Grad' MRL SPA

WEP=missile.prj.

INFO=Self-Propelled Artillery vehicle. Driver and both Passengers in Cab. Cab windows are shatter able. Cheap artillery used by poorer nations, 2nd line in Soviet times.

yeah im gonna use the grad in case i cant get my hands on a scud launcher.

ive put every vehicle in the OpFor pack on a map at one point or another and unless its a hidden file....ive never seen a scud launcher in OpFor....maybe B will add one if he does a V2.....hint hint :shifty:

cuz id also love to have a russian T90MBT to throw at players! :D

Scud Launcher required ?

I was going to release it with the Opfor Pack, you right. However I was working to atight time line and couldnt get it finished fior the release time, so it was droped. owever, the idea hasnt been and I will complete it soon. ;)

And when I do I will proably release it in a OpFor Vehicle Update., unless you are desperate for it sooner. :thumbsup:

Scud Launcher required ?

I was going to release it with the Opfor Pack, you right. However I was working to atight time line and couldnt get it finished fior the release time, so it was droped. owever, the idea hasnt been and I will complete it soon.  ;)

And when I do I will proably release it in a OpFor Vehicle Update., unless you are desperate for it sooner.  :thumbsup:

im not in a hurry at the moment. i have too many projects i am working on and i have had to priortize..... :wacko:

i assume that the SANDF mod i am helping with should be out in the early part of april maybe mid....then after that is finished i am going to put the finishing touches on my OFP mod where the SCUD is needed. so no worries...good things happen to those that wait... :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

@ Wrangled : The Poly Count currently stands at 1852 polys. This may increase thou, as it is a fairly basic model at mo - Im (slowly) texturing it up at mo, in between other projects. Ill tex it ready then have a lok at it and see if I need to add some more model detail :thumbsup:

BTW the chassis for the Scud Launcher is also used as a base for a few other ex-Soviet designs (Heavy MRL, Costal Artillery etc etc) so I will proably do those as well ;) but the Scud launcher will be rleased first :rofl: