Russian Weapons with Camo ?

SpetsnazAlfa

Well how is this for a better example? This is a modification of a new AK47 model and texture, so I will need permission from the maker of that to release this. I went for the RealTree camo cause I think it looks pretty good. I can't seem to get the white metal to look good. Anyone got some pointers on how to fix this?

ArcticAK47RealTree.jpg

I left the magazine alone like you wanted on teh AK74 and I am working on a new one of those. I seem to get the woodland to look alot better so let me now if you want woodland and desert along with the arctic.

BrandonKappel ;)

I really just wanted to have the arctic layout thought it'd be very nice to play the Frost Bite 1.3 mod with spetsnaz skins and camo'ed rifles. All I need is the rifles ;) BTW Brandon rifle looks good can't wait 2 try it out on frostbite :thumbsup: Normally I'd try to do this on my on and try to make my own models because I do have 3ds max 6. But I have no clue how to use it :stupid:

Edited by SpetsnazAlfa

Depending on how realistic you want the spraypaint to look, a good camo job can take upwards of two or three hours. I decided to do some myself for a bunch of M4s I had, and it took forever. It looked great in the end, but it truly is a pain. For making the metal look like it's actually sprayed on, there's going to be a lot more work then just adding a white layer and putting it on soft light.

Things are kinda picking up around home and school so I have very little time to do anything for the next few days. :wall: I am still working on them when I get a chance, but it may be a week before I have alot done. I'll try to hurry as I don't want you to wait to long. :P