Our new community manager at Ubisoft

babydave

Fro the outside looking in it may appear bad...but like I said, outside looking in. There probably is alot more in play than any of us have a clue about so I wouldn't go jumping to any conclusions.

Fro the outside looking in it may appear bad...but like I said, outside looking in. There probably is alot more in play than any of us have a clue about so I wouldn't go jumping to any conclusions.

NYR_32 Pull your head out take a breath and sniff the roses................................ :wall:

I think a member of the UBI GR forums sumed up what "might" be in play perfectly.

If he doesn't reply then that means one of 2 things:

1- HangtownSOG delibaretly ignoring the GR2PC forums;

2- or HangtownSOG was issued a gag order and UBI is delibaretly ignoring us.

Post was by one CDN_Angus

NYR_32 Pull your head out take a breath and sniff the roses................................ :wall:

Very mature first post....:ermm:.

If your insinuating that I'm a UBI fanboy with blind loyalty your very wrong. I actually use my head and try to think what it must be like on the other side of the window. Even if the guy says "Hi", guess what, he is in the same boat as UBIRazz and BT, he has nothing he can tell us. Low and behold what will happen? You guessed it, tons of flak his way for no reason. If everbody on the UBI and communitty created forums acted maturely I bet the new c/m would have already introduced himself. Bottom line, the new C/M will introduce himself when the time is right for him, whenever that will be, end of story.

See here:

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=40...9392#8781069392

It seems that he has been there since at least 3/3/05 and he has posted in the console forum and other forums but hasnt said a word in the PC forum, its only today that its become known that he even exists. Good or Bad?

I thought it was announced here the end of February/ beginning of March who he was. :unsure:

*goes to do a search of our forums*

He introduced himself to us (moderators) when he first got there. Didn't realize you didn't know he was there. My apologies.

Cob, I didn't even know who it was and have been wondering myself. I at least try to visit the Ubi forums everyday, but not once have I seen anything from him or anyone else about his existence. I would think he should at least say HI in the PC forums.

My 2 cents.

We staff may or may not know something. If we do, we can't talk about it, if we don't, well there is still nothing we can talk about. Do not interpret this as we have information that we aren't giving out as outside of what Zjj and Hatchetforce have seen and signed NDAs on, we don't have any to give.

I hope that is as clear as mud.

We staff may or may not know something. If we do, we can't talk about it, if we don't, well there is still nothing we can talk about. Do not interpret this as we have information that we aren't giving out as outside of what Zjj and Hatchetforce have seen and signed NDAs on, we don't have any to give.

I hope that is as clear as mud.

I dont need any specifics......just a simple...

Skipity DO if you know tha GR2 PC will someday be a go

or

Skipity DONT if you know that it wont

Surely your NDA didnt say you cant use the words Skipity DO :whistle:

HACK