Ubisoft releases for 2005-06

Rocky

But hey...keep begging for them to "throw you a bone". lol...can it get any more pathetic?

Not to much more pathetic. :( Someone at UBI or RSE needs to step up and say it's being finished up or we've pulled the plug on it. The only thing I saw that needed changed for the PC version was the lame linear missions everything else looked great.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just off the GR2 forums...for those of you who speak french please translate.

GR2 for PC Confirmed?

Link here: http://forums-fr.ubi.com/eve/ubb.x?a=tpc&s...43&m=2081099592

French UBI Assistant Community manager "UBI_LumEater" confirmed that he had an OFFICIAL response that GR2 PC is gonna come out.

He doesn't have any date to give, and he say that we should wait E3 for more info.

Well at least someone at UBI can dig some Official info out...

Now will it be a port or not is another story...

(ManuNice posted the above)

Edited by hort3

Ok here is what I got from an online translator.

ManuNice I didn't mean to insinuate that I didn't believe you...I just can't speak French and I didn't even know there was such a thing as an online translator til today. Thanks. Ya learn something new everyday! :thumbsup:

Hello with all, First of all, contrary to the rumours of cancellation on this forum, the play EAST ALWAYS PREVU. It is still under development, that was confirmed to me officially. Then, I do not have still a date to give you, but it is possible that one knows some more in E3 in May. For the remainder, I do not have for the moment any information. It is all that I can say to you for the moment, I keep you informed. @ soon! LumEater
Edited by hort3

I think E3 will be the turning point. If there is no GR2 PC information at E3, then it's all over for GR2 PC IMO. Whether it means that the PC's next GR is a console port of the upcoming GR3 or what who knows, but my gut feeling is starting to take a decidely negative turn. :(

E3 is going to be very interesting this year, let's hope Ubi surprise us all and show us GR2 PC because if they don't, I doubt they ever will.

If they can confirm its existance in france why not here? Im all confused :wacko:

I dont know what to think anymore, they should just release a statment already!

E3... I wonder if they are going to quitely announce GR2 and have it over shadowed by GR3 for Xbox2. Not that it would bother me if it was over shadowed in the media at E3, aslong as the dev's are able to give us some information at that time. But there is no reson not to make some for of official comment before then, like today, or yesterday.

And Im going to start adding this to every post.... Please make sure the diffrent games are compatible on the PC if you are releasing new ones every year, other wise the Mod community is going to suffer! They should act as expansion packs!

I think E3 will be the turning point. If there is no GR2 PC information at E3, then it's all over for GR2 PC IMO. Whether it means that the PC's next GR is a console port of the upcoming GR3 or what who knows, but my gut feeling is starting to take a decidely negative turn.  :(

E3 is going to be very interesting this year, let's hope Ubi surprise us all and show us GR2 PC because if they don't, I doubt they ever will.

Too little. Far too late.

I've heard here alot that Ghost Recon is a Ubi Franchise. I don't know about you all, but mcdonalds also has franchises, but you don't see them hiding their products(food) from the customers. They also don't keep the customers in the dark.

mcdonalds also has franchises, but you don't see them hiding their products(food) from the customers.

Oh they keep plenty secret! Thank God they do, if we knew what they put into our burgers we wouldnt bother buying the yummy MCChickenPartstLeftover, ..... Suppersized please!

The plot thickens.Looks like we're just gonna have to sit back and wait till E3.Then we'll hear about GR2, GR3.

About 6-8 weeks time.

Looks like the Admins have actually shut that forum down :-

The community administrators have made this forum inaccessible
Edited by BornToKill_TAW

Looks like someone said something they shouldn't of had, something inaccurate. I dont think we will be seeing the GR2 we were all expecting, and have been told to expect, only time will tell if thats a good or a bad thing.

Looks like we're just gonna have to sit back and wait till E3.

Can't see why I should sit back.

I'll be spending my quarterly gaming-money elsewhere instead on a UBI product.

That's the best way to express your discontent.

Besides, today's game is required to have possibilities to mod.

I've played my XBOX GR2 and I'm pretty sure the GR2 engine is not flexible enough to fullfill today's modders imagination or creativity.

The mod-community will never take off for this version.

Can't see why I should sit back.

I'll be spending my quarterly gaming-money elsewhere instead on a UBI product.

That's the best way to express your discontent.

I agree. :yes: Don't buy anything they release. This whole things playing out like some bad soap opera. It's only a game not some national top secret. :wall: The best news would be that were getting GR2 soon then XBOX will get GR3 this XMAS and then we'll have to go through this same crap wondering when we'll get GR3. :o:rofl:

Nothing makes any sense anymore. I've heard of bad PR departments, but this is the worst I've ever seen. All they'd have to do would be issue a statement told us yay, or nay. I'm beginning to lose faith and interest in this whole thing. If I have to wait for GR3, so be it, but I don't care anymore whether or not GR2 PC comes out soon, or if it's repackaged as GR3 and released at Christmas, I can hold out that long.

Sure, this is the worst PR i've seen, but then i don't buy a game based on its marketing.If GR2 or GR3 whatever its gonna be, plays well and offers decent modability then I'll buy it, whenever it comes out.

Not everyone is like that, a lot of people will get bored waiting and buy into something else and wont be back, so UBI are just shooting themselves in the foot.

What i do find funny is the New CM at the UBI forums doesn't know anything about GR2 PC.What did they give the job to the Janitor on the first floor??? Who they trying to kid, more like he can't say anything.I do feel sorry for him though getting hounded for info every day.He's a tougher nut to crack than the poor french rep who probably clearing his desk right now.