Weapon dispersion and armor.

peXmo

Whats the easiest way to tweak:

1: Weapon dispersion: Custom dispersion on the weapons i have in the game.

2: Amount of ammo: Custom increase in the amount of carried clips by the soldiers.

3: Is there anyway to increase armor on the units so they can take more damage?

Im all green on this. So any advice is welcome.

1. what do you mean by dispersion? Do you want different kit selections like M16 with m4 as secondary?

2. You can goto your GR folder then mods/orgimiss/kits and click on the folder of which gun you want more clips in. Then rightclick on one of the files and click "open with" and open with notepad. You should then see a line in there that says "<MagazineCount>10</MagazineCount>", change this to however more you like.

3. I dunno if this is correct but i think you have to goto your GR mods folder/orgimiss/actor and which ever class you want to upgrade and open every file in notepad and change the armor level "<ArmorLevel>2</ArmorLevel>". Maybe someone with more info on this can tell you if im correct. :thumbsup:

1. what do you mean by dispersion? Do you want different kit selections like M16 with m4 as secondary?

2. You can goto your GR folder then mods/orgimiss/kits and click on the folder of which gun you want more clips in. Then rightclick on one of the files and click "open with" and open with notepad. You should then see a line in there that says "<MagazineCount>10</MagazineCount>", change this to however more you like.

3. I dunno if this is correct but i think you have to goto your GR mods folder/orgimiss/actor and which ever class you want to upgrade and open every file in notepad and change the armor level "<ArmorLevel>2</ArmorLevel>". Maybe someone with more info on this can tell you if im correct. :thumbsup:

1: BY dispersion i meen dispersion on the bullets, less accurate weapons. I want to be able to custumize the spread of the bullets for the weapons to make them some what more innacurate then the original ones. I would like to be able to do this on alla the guns i get into the game from mods etc.

2: ill try that

3: ill try that too :)

For #1. If you want to change the stock Ghost Recon weapons bear in mind that they are all set as "Read Only" so before you change them you must uncheck that box in their Properties. Then go into Igor/Tools/Gun Editor, or just open up whatever gun file you want to edit with Wordpad or Notepad. Then make your changes, always click Apply in Igor. A good thing to do is make the Stabilization time a lot higher (as in, 2x) and make the recoil greater, then change accuracy settings(a higher number means less accurate). Changing all these things makes it so a green Russian solder can't snipe you in the head from 200m away...with a pistol. :thumbsup:

For #1. If you want to change the stock Ghost Recon weapons bear in mind that they are all set as "Read Only" so before you change them you must uncheck that box in their Properties. Then go into Igor/Tools/Gun Editor, or just open up whatever gun file you want to edit with Wordpad or Notepad. Then make your changes, always click Apply in Igor. A good thing to do is make the Stabilization time a lot higher (as in, 2x) and make the recoil greater, then change accuracy settings(a higher number means less accurate). Changing all these things makes it so a green Russian solder can't snipe you in the head from 200m away...with a pistol.  :thumbsup:

Ah nice ill try that :)

After i have made the changes what files should i then send over to my mates (what files are saved when edited in igor gun editor) so that we all have the same setup for our coop games?

Edit: that is for kit changes too.

Edited by peXmo

I think the kits files(more clips) are server side, load up a server and let your friends join and see if they have get the same settings you get. Serverside means that they wouldnt need to download it.