UBI don't care !

effin_GITS

Man,

if it wasn't for PC GR1 players the whole GR thing would never have taken off.

First they delay work on GR2 so they can organize versions for every kiddie console in existence including the NGage. Then when they do start GR2 they even do it for the freakin Gamecube before they'll sniff at the PC. For Gods sake they even finish off downloadable packs and advertise downloadable pack2 comming soon for the consoles and still no news, screen shots, movies, demos for the PC.

I reluctantly admit that I don't blame them for following the money but let's face it. UBI don't give a stinking rats behind about the pc community.

When i think of all the modders and skinnners and activists that passionatly promoted and created a GR community that ended up spilling over into cross format poppularity it makes my blood boil at the way they are treating the PC crowd.

I've just about written off the notion of being in PC GR2 heaven. Thankfully the FarCry mod 'Obsidian Edge' re-creates (and betters) the GR game play experience nicely so I don't actually need GR for an intelligent, tactical online gameply experience.

Thank's for nothing UBI.

Then when they do start GR2 they even do it for the freakin Gamecube before they'll sniff at the PC. For Gods sake they even finish off downloadable packs and advertise downloadable pack2 comming soon for the consoles and still no news, screen shots, movies, demos for the PC.

I reluctantly admit that I don't blame them for following the money but let's face it. UBI don't give a stinking rats behind about the pc community.

When i think of all the modders and skinnners and activists that passionatly promoted and created a GR community that ended up spilling over into cross format poppularity it makes my blood boil at the way they are treating the PC crowd.

How true! The least they should have done was give us an offical word about GR2. I don't really care how long they take to get it done as long as it's going to be worth buying but if the PC version's SP campaign is as lame and linear as the XBOX version I'm not going to rush out and buy it anyway. :(

:huh: Pave Low is NOT going to be happy...

;) Listen. I know it's frustrating, but the game is being worked on and UBI will start a big marketing blitz as soon as it is ready.

Just look at all the media for Splinter Cell 3 PC. It is also an X-Box port and will show you some of the great graphics and capabilities of the physics engine. Plus, you can see how hard UBI is advertising the product.

Have patience, play some other games, and GR2 will be out before you know it. :thumbsup:

Does not explain or justify the attitude toward the PC gaming community. And it's the same with all Ubi games. Information on BIA is all console, not a jot of PC info, and the PC release is next week. R6 4 could well be a console game for the lack of reference to PC. Its a fact of life that we will have to suck up, we've been displaced by sheer economics and have to accept the fact.