Check out this screenie!

jmcdonald

• 3 weeks later...

I just want to make sure, is BF2 only multiplayer (adverserial)? Is there a single player mode (and) or co-op multiplayer vs opfor AI mode?

I really like what I see so far in BF2. However if it is only offered in multiplayer, I think it may become another run n gun game. That would be an absolute shame, since it seems to have so many promising aspects.

I really like co-op vs ai. The tangos seem to be going about their daily business while you're sneaking around about to cause all sorts of trouble.

silent_op

Edited by silent_op

• 4 weeks later...
@Arms  Im sure there would be Aussie servers as EA is producer.

There will be more aussie and kiwi servers that you can count. Battlefield 1942 and Battlefield Vietnam have HUGE followings in australia. I regualry ply both now, and can always find a server with a ping of about 20 because of how local it will be. Telstra Bigpond run servers with ultra low pings.

GR is by no means the benchmark for australian gaming. There are ###### all australians who play GR, but BF, CS, and other fanstay games etc are huge here.

I think it may become another run n gun game

it will be its not a option.

In the gameplay videos tanks are shooting 5 feet away from people and they fly in the air a little bit then start running around some more.

BF1942 Desert Combat, renamed Battlefield 2.

but eatleast the graphics are better. Probly the sounds too

im just waiting for a realism mod, and especially if they remove the planes it could be pretty decent.

Yeah, "Action Packed" is a better way to sum up Battlefield.

Still can't get used to small arms and grenades being able to destroy tanks, helicopters and APC's.

Get a few people together, have them hide, then unload on a tank from different directions. Swiss cheese in a few seconds.

*Edit*

...At least in the console version it's like that.

:P

Edited by Zantar45

Yeah, "Action Packed" is a better way to sum up Battlefield.

Still can't get used to small arms and grenades being able to destroy tanks, helicopters and APC's.

Get a few people together, have them hide, then unload on a tank from different directions. Swiss cheese in a few seconds.

im gunna have to disagree with ya there zantar. In regualr battlefield a shed load of grandes will do it. But in neother DC or BF, small arms cannot kill a tank. explosives, rockets, mines yes, bullets no.