eSkwaad

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

hi all!!!!

@SC:thx for your links...i appreciate...i ll post my old pics later if needed...I talked to Swartsz and i think we could work together soon or in september...we need vacations before :)

@JTF:PM work fine now...

@Whisper 44: :whistle:

@KSK:ERM?? why not!!! <_<:blink::wacko::huh:

i am preparing something for september ...GR2 CHR? ohhhh!!!! :P ...and maybe i ll dont use the old CHR(delta - international CT units) to do a mod more "homogene"...if you want it i'll do a mini mod later...but first i work with Swartsz

and sry with my english...

Quick render:

019rj.th.jpg032wu.th.jpg045eq.th.jpg

head021lr.th.jpghead050xd.th.jpghead061eo.th.jpg

nothing aborted...

I really wish you release some of your work in a form of a mini-mod for all of us to test it.

:-)

Np amigo Ceptico...if more people want it i ll do a mini mod

ES! man am i glad to see you! :D:D Your latest stuff is simply stunning. Blows the original GR stuff out of the water.

And yes, I would very much like a mini-mod, including the old Delta chr's that might not make it into the mod between you and swartz. :yes:

You guys will be like the Globe Trotters (all star team) of GR modding if this mod comes out. :thumbsup:

Thx for the compliments... Since February I learned a lot of tips with this communauty...thx to the old GR modders... I wanted just to do that for the fun but if that can lead to a mod and you like that it's still better.

work with Swartsz is a great pleasure,i'm fan of his work

@swartsz:the best? you mean "maniac of details" :P

@Chems:thx a lot...i appreciate...if scripters or modders want to join ther's no problem with me, I board never dared to ask

Edited by eÅ kwaadâ„¢

@ES: why does the "SEAL CMD VBSS" have a flight helmet? i'm sure you're right in this detail, i was just wondering why they wear it. Maybe Hatchet can answer this one...

Also, what do the long range patrol SEALs looks like?

Edited by JTF-2

thx for replies...

@JTF:dont know why ...my knowledges on military units are bad...i 've used "action figures" references...i think its an old seal style no more use actually...not sure.If you can ask Hatchet for it or find an answer i'll appreciate...

if its an old seal maybe i'll release it with the mini mod...old school delta and seal :)

SEAL LONG RANGE = no textures for the moment

i'll PM you later more informations about my work with swartsz

@all:give me comments and critiks if something is wrong...thx

thx for replies...

@JTF:dont know why ...my knowledges on military units are bad...i 've used "action figures" references...i think its an old seal style no more use actually...not sure.If you can ask Hatchet for it or find an answer i'll appreciate...

if its an old seal maybe i'll release it with the mini mod...old school delta and seal :)

ok, i'll check around some places to see what i can find out. waiting for the PM.

good luck man. you weren't kidding when you said you were a detail freak! But don't worry, details are what make the best mods great. :thumbsup:

Outstanding work eSkwaad.......I'll second what Chems stated,best Characters seen to date!

Polycounts?

If you're basing units from Action figures,then Hot Toys PJ is screaming for a character,I made one a long time ago for Whisper44.......How about attempting the New Style protec?

thx for replies...

ok, i'll check around some places to see what i can find out. waiting for the PM.

good luck man. you weren't kidding when you said you were a detail freak! But don't worry, details are what make the best mods great. :thumbsup:

thx a lot JTF...i'll PM you soon

Outstanding work eSkwaad.......I'll second what Chems stated,best Characters seen to date!

Polycounts?

If you're basing units from Action figures,then Hot Toys PJ is screaming for a character,I made one a long time ago for Whisper44.......How about attempting the New Style protec?

Thx argyll...i appreciate your compliments

Actual polycounts 3000...working on a new optiomised version (2000 poly with complet gear) for all the CHRs

i used Hot toys :) (my favorites) and what do you mean by new style protec???half protec + stobe light?

Not the Protec........but worth considering?

http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/show...?threadid=41703

edit

This is the new style protec

http://www.echobasetoys.com/PicsMisc12/Pic-TS-324B.jpg

Some Good stuff on that site,especially the SEAL with the new helmet attachment(Nortos) for NVG's......which is what they're using in Iraq(The ones I've seen anyway)

Edited by Argyll

Not the Protec........but worth considering?

http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/show...?threadid=41703

edit

This is the new style protec

http://www.echobasetoys.com/PicsMisc12/Pic-TS-324B.jpg

Some Good stuff on that site,especially the SEAL with the new helmet attachment(Nortos) for NVG's......which is what they're using in Iraq(The ones I've seen anyway)

thx Argyll for the links...new desert protec (seal) is on the mod :thumbsup: